Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where should incel allies go if not here?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
There's talk of "ascension." Which is basically no longer being an incel because you've reached a point in your life where you are loved, and above all, not celibate. But the rules lay down certain expectations of the clientele here. I don't know what the "conditions" are under "Conditional" but what seems to be the reliable case is, if you're not incel, you shouldn't be here.

But what if you ascend, but still understand there's work to be done for the incels that remain? You can't come here. But are you welcome in incel circles at all? Even if you want to be a friend to the incel?

idk what happens. I've never seen someone ascend.

idk what happens. I've never seen someone ascend.

What if someone was never an incel, and truthfully probably can't really understand the struggle, but still wants to help?

What if someone was never an incel, and truthfully probably can't really understand the struggle, but still wants to help?
never seen that either but i don't think they'll be allowed here if they aren't incel

But what if you ascend, but still understand there's work to be done for the incels that remain? You can't come here. But are you welcome in incel circles at all? Even if you want to be a friend to the incel?
If I magically ascended I would never visit this place again, JFL at wasting time here if I was a Chad

never seen that either but i don't think they'll be allowed here if they aren't incel

No, they can't come here. But what are they to do? This is our place, but where is there a place for people who aren't incel but wanna help?

No, they can't come here. But what are they to do? This is our place, but where is there a place for people who aren't incel but wanna help?
idk. i don't even see how they could help except to give some bluepilled advice or suck my dick.

6f4.png

Sex-havers can stay as long as they don't talk about it

There are probably some blackpilled chads among us, all you have to do to participate in this forum is not to talk about your sex life and claim to be a virgin.

Low IQ thread. The forum rules are enoughly fit for anyone who is woke.