Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where my glassescels at?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Anyone else tries to cover their bad eye area with glasses?

Women notice every little thing so this won't work

Im uglier with glasses so i try not to wear them instead. But i actually need them

I don't cover my bad eyes but I need them to see far away. I don't wear them all the time though.

I'm divided on the glasses debate. On one hand, I believe woman really don't give a shit and will detect your subhumanity regardless of what you cover your face with. On the other hand, I had a friend who transformed from Chico to eggcel when he took them off. Thankfully, my eyes are untarnished.

I look a lot better with my glasses on. My eyes are terrible. Dark rings, baggy, wrinkles. Glasses hide those things pretty well.

My eyes aren't particularly bad, but i'm a glassescels. I have astigmatism in both my eyes. Its a lot worse in one of my eyes. I have some decent enough frames i guess. You cannot really treat astigmatism with laser eye surgery. Its degenerative you would need glasses again 6 months to a year afterwards. My eye's reacted really badly to contact lenses for some reason.