Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where knajjd go and other fags

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
What was the drama?

i think hes gay idk

Incels.co mod, knajjd. He is absolutely ideal. I've never seen a man as beautiful as he is. His eyes, jaw, hair, are all stunning. Not only that, he is also insanely intelligent, funny, cares about animals, ready to ban trannies (which unfortunately can't be said about mods here). He is the first thing I think about when I wake up. I love him. Do you?
View attachment 621725
is this him? dude looks like a girl :feelskek:

Incels.co mod, knajjd. He is absolutely ideal. I've never seen a man as beautiful as he is. His eyes, jaw, hair, are all stunning. Not only that, he is also insanely intelligent, funny, cares about animals, ready to ban trannies (which unfortunately can't be said about mods here). He is the first thing I think about when I wake up. I love him. Do you?
View attachment 621725
is that really him...

why was he ever a mod here wtf
Because he was short

Idk I always tolerated him as a mod but I wasnt very happy about it either

recalled to FBI HQ and reassigned

View attachment 621725
I remember that day in the café!

Bon temps mi Ami!

>Newniggers don't know how knajjd looks

:cryfeels: It hurts bros. I've been on this site for too long.
knajjd was still a mod when i first joined and ive seen that photo here before but i didnt actually think it was him

>Newniggers don't know how knajjd looks

:cryfeels: It hurts bros. I've been on this site for too long.
Yeah man, I was confused at the people here not even knowing who he was :dafuckfeels:
What happened to him? I recently came back from a 7 month break

What happened to him? I recently came back from a 7 month break
All of the old mods left and deleted all their post after serge and master got doxxed by the new york times. I don't know what knajjd is currently doing now though.

All of the old mods left and deleted all their post after serge and master got doxxed by the new york times. I don't know what knajjd is currently doing now though.
geez, I definitely need to learn more about what you are talking about, got anymore info? any relevant post or news article?

geez, I definitely need to learn more about what you are talking about, got anymore info? any relevant post or news article?

They try to make it sound like they only cared about sanctioned suicide but everyone knows it was because they also ran .is

The two men have worked to shield the suicide site and to frustrate efforts to learn who is behind it. The servers have been moved from country to country. Marquis and Serge use multiple aliases and have removed nearly every trace of their real identities from the internet. Still, The Times found them, thousands of miles apart, in a city in Alabama and the capital of Uruguay

They try to make it sound like they only cared about sanctioned suicide but everyone knows it was because they also ran .is
Well, this is weird. This page was confirmed to be a honeytrap and I'm pretty sure serge works closely with intelligence agencies, so it's weird for a news article to attack their persona.

Well, this is weird. This page was confirmed to be a honeytrap and I'm pretty sure serge works closely with intelligence agencies, so it's weird for a news article to attack their persona.
There is like 0% chance this space is not monitored by feds and other glows.

But what does it matter to me I am literally nobody just another pointless speck of dust in a line of billions that will be forgotten 5 minutes after I die.

There is like 0% chance this space is not monitored by feds and other glows.
Yeah it was confirmed so 0% seems good enough
But what does it matter to me I am literally nobody just another pointless speck of dust in a line of billions that will be forgotten 5 minutes after I die.
Tbh...

I can't access the article rip

@HighTGymcel any trannies that commited suicide in turkiye in the past year or so?

View attachment 621725
He would be chad/chadlite if taller tbh

@Mentally lost cel found him ladyboymaxxing in the streets of istanbul and beat him to death

loosk like he ascended on grindr

Hes in the bloccc server

on discord like the rest of the degenerate

I don't understand how a fag chadlite like him ascended through the ranks to become a mod

>After plymouth shootings mental out voluntarily resigned since he's british.
>fat link and amijustdreaming were modded to make up for lack of active moderation.
>Then master and serge got doxxed. [UWSL]They quickly nuked their accounts here. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]>Cocksucker and mental out nuked their accounts as well in fear. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]>Serge made fat link the new admin[/UWSL]
[UWSL]>soon infinity joined and took over technical aspects and site ownership from master. Became co-admin[/UWSL]

[UWSL]knajjd and iami were the only old mods left at this point. Then fat link's account got hacked and the other new mod amijustdreaming went rogue. It was suspected that knajjd and iami had something to do with the hacking. knajjd allegedly tried to take over komesarj's discord. All their accounts were then nuked. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]the mod team was expanded with new faces. Master returned and took over his old role from infinity[/UWSL]

Last edited:
>fat link and amijustdreaming were modded to make up for lack of active moderation.
>Then master and serge got doxxed. [UWSL]They quickly nuked their accounts here. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]>soon infinity joined and took over technical aspects and site ownership from master. Became co-admin[/UWSL]

[UWSL]knajjd and iami were the only old mods left at this point. Then fat link's account got hacked and the other new mod amijustdreaming went rogue. It was suspected that knajjd and iami had something to do with the hacking. knajjd allegedly tried to take over komesarj's discord. All their accounts were then nuked. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]the mod team was then expanded with new faces. Master returned and took over his old role from infinity[/UWSL]
Incels.is lore :feelsgah:

[UWSL]the mod team was expanded with new faces. Master returned and took over his old role from infinity[/UWSL]

We should have mod elections like before

mod me and I will genocide all youngcels

We should have mod elections like before

mod me and I will genocide all youngcels
Mod me and I will genocide all leafcels.