Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where is your profile pic from or what does it mean?

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
Just write in this thread what your profile pic is or where it is from or what it means to you.

Mine is from an anime called Kimetsu no Yaiba. Her name is Nezuko.

242770 heroes of might and magic ii the succession wars dos front cover

Currently: Gabriel dropout

internet Jihad

Last edited:
Some dude from FFVII

Artist impression of the marquis de sade flaying some whore.

It’s a guy who’s part of a group that does Anglo-Saxon re-enactments.

Some Sith from The Old Republic Era.

Is flying whale

I don't know its some autist criminal but he looks kinda like me in this gif so I put it up.

Edit: apparently it's Leszek Pękalski

Last edited:
A rare clown pepe I found.

Her name is Chiyo, and she is from a manga/doujin called Ane naru mono.
She is my number one waifu.

Annette from Fire Emblem Three Houses. She’s cute so I used her pic. I also added a fiery background.

A bullied failed Jedi who surgerymaxxed and dark triad maxxed to become a quazi sith slayer.
The picture of him in his beta stage

L from Deathnote, I picked him because he reminds me of myself.

Subhuman with subhuman profile to display subhumanity.

Last edited:
Villian from yugioh. Wants to genocide the entire human race

I searched angry white male and this is what came up. I liked it.

Gelbooru

She's a generic anime girl, not from any particular show or manga. She's not Bismarck like some people on cucktears have guessed.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: BRAG THREAD NGL

found it on google images by looking up reddit soy

Mirai Kuriyama from Kyoukai no Kanata.
Gelbooru

She's a generic anime girl, not from any particular show or manga. She's not Bismarck like some people on cucktears have guessed.
She reminds me of Tanya the evil

It's from a card game.
I just liked the look on his face, thats the only reason why I use Rasputin

angry pepe with cool colours that i found

Mine is Negev-chan from Girls Frontline.

My avi is stripped from a bad meme i found on the internet

Kroenen, from the first Hellboy movie. If you're interested in his backstory, here.

Born in Munich, Germany in 1897, Karl Ruprecht Kroenen was a musical prodigy with angelic features and blonde hair, who toured the capitals of Europe singing opera, until his voice deepened with the onset of puberty. From a very early age, Kroenen demonstrated symptoms of masochism, whipping himself with a fresh branch of oak each day. By his teenage years, feeling awkward, Kroenen's masochism developed into an extreme form of body dysmorphic disorder (termed "surgical addiction" in the film). In his obsession with physical perfection, Kroenen conducted brutal experiments on his own body, including surgically removing his own eyelids, lips, and his nails, both from his toes and fingers. He also designed a tight-fitting gas mask to filter out germs, which he wore almost permanently. Kroenen was quite adept with mechanical devices, believing that fusing mechanical constructs with living bodies would help create perfection. One of his early inventions was a clockwork nightingale that sang a Mozart aria perfectly.

In 1930, Kroenen met the resurrected Rasputin for the first time and quickly became his most loyal disciple. He subsequently joined the Nazi Party, and rose quickly through the ranks, joining the Schutzstaffel in 1933 and achieving the rank of Obersturmbannführer (Lieutenant Colonel). He was awarded the Iron Cross for services to the Third Reich, including a tour of duty as commandant of Auschwitz concentration camp, where he served with distinction. Kroenen became head of the Thule Society, a group of German aristocrats obsessed with the occult. He helped them to spearhead Project Ragna Rok, engineering the portal generator that would conjure the Scarlet Beast, Hellboy, in October 1944.

K-ON, Anime. My Avi is my waifu

It's a mexican actor. I haven't watched one of his movies entirely but he always played the role of a Chad.
Mario almada helicoptero

From google pictures. I googled fat man crying or something.
It's a fat guy crying.

My pic is me in a few months when I decide to end it all

except that im not that handsome like my avi obvioulisy

From K-On! the girl is my waifu Mio Akiyama.

Adventure times. I saw it on a meme and liked it

Magical Sempai (手品先輩, Tejina-senpai

Johnny Joestar from JoJo part 7 (manga). He’s an ex-pretty boy jockey who lost his money and status after becoming paralyzed.

Mother 3 , one of my favourite RPGs

postage stamp from 1906
b3c5ba8c328e67e88c95c81edaa73f2f.png
also jfl @ this