Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where is /u/OrangeFez2311?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
He was a truecel with arguably the best incel content of the golden ages of the brotherhood, a true OG. Has he migrated? Does he even know we exist?

Migrated to somewhere, posts under a new username, or gave up on it completely.

I'm wondering the same thing

He deleted his account immediately after the r/incels ban and before we even made this place or went to the discord.

Miss the guy  :'( :'(

MIA since the battle of Incelistan. I hope he is ok.

I hope he finds his way back to the incelosphere. Come back soon, brother.

He acceded. He is with ER and St.Blackops2cel now, bless him

iiiTeMpeR said:
He was a truecel with arguably the best incel content of the golden ages of the brotherhood, a true OG. Has he migrated? Does he even know we exist?

I got a three day ban right before incels was banned because he cried to the mods and got all butthurt. And I had just made a general post that had nothing to do with him, he was the one who harassed me at first. I then called him a faggot or whatever, and he cried that I was abusing and incel, asked why I was posting as a norman, and ratted me to a mod. I'm glad the fucking faggot isn't around. Hope my warning level doesn't go up due to this post, but honestly I couldn't give a fuck, I expect cuckoldry from any source now, even incels.