Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where is the male idol for Arabs and curries in western culture?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Asian- Bruce Lee
Whites- too many to name
Mexicans- George Lopez
Blacks- too many to name
Arabs and curries-?
we are the most truecel

Arabs-Steve Jobs
CUrries-Aziz Ansari

Any race has male idols in the western world, the level they are looked up to is what matters.

The fact is, Latinos, Whites, Asians(Rice), and Blacks have a lot of male idols and have a lot of quality male idols

Arabs and Curries have a lot of male models, but Arabs only have few more quality male idols. However, that is skewed by the fact that these arab male models are in fact of Levant origin or North African origin, such as Steve Jobs, who is of Christian Syrian origin. This leaves gulf arabs out of the equation.

Not denying that its over for arabs, but compared to curries, they have a higher chance than curries tbh(if they are levant or Nafri Arabs)

George Lopez? lol

Never met a mexican who actually considers George Lopez as a rolemodel

Mexicans - Danny Trejo

Arabs - Osama Bin Laden
Curries - Hasan Minaj or Aziz Ansari

Arabs-Steve Jobs
CUrries-Aziz Ansari

Any race has male idols in the western world, the level they are looked up to is what matters.

The fact is, Latinos, Whites, Asians(Rice), and Blacks have a lot of male idols and have a lot of quality male idols

Arabs and Curries have a lot of male models, but Arabs only have few more quality male idols. However, that is skewed by the fact that these arab male models are in fact of Levant origin or North African origin, such as Steve Jobs, who is of Christian Syrian origin. This leaves gulf arabs out of the equation.

Not denying that its over for arabs, but compared to curries, they have a higher chance than curries tbh(if they are levant or Nafri Arabs)
WTF? steve jobs is white passing guy, hes half white too. no one would even know he is an arab with that western name. he isnt even close to arab. and Curries have Riz Ahmed and using your logic the pinkk power range from the movie and the girl who plays jasmine in live action aladin film

our idols in the west

if they are levant or Nafri Arabs
yeah alot of them can easily pass as white

jews will never allow arabs to have an idol in the West ;)

btw, arabs had one of the greatest land empire with the Caliphate, some great scientists, they have the most advanced religion and so on

George Lopez? lol

Never met a mexican who actually considers George Lopez as a rolemodel

Mexicans - Danny Trejo

Arabs - Osama Bin Laden
Curries - Hasan Minaj or Aziz Ansari
I'm fucking howling this guy said Osama Bin Laden:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm fucking howling this guy said Osama Bin Laden:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Bin Laden was rich, 6'3/6'4 and decent looking. If he wasn't retarded, he would've lived a better life than 99.99% of people.

Rami Malik is the only one who comes to mind.

salahudin mother fucker

Asian- Bruce Lee
Whites- too many to name
Mexicans- George Lopez
Blacks- too many to name
Arabs and curries-?
we are the most truecel
If its such a problem then go back to your own countries where there are plenty of male idols for you to look up to. I don't really see how this is an issue

Curries have Jackie Chan and ghandi.

Foids are not interested in arabs and curries

If its such a problem then go back to your own countries where there are plenty of male idols for you to look up to. I don't really see how this is an issue
Are you an idiot? sterotypes are everything. and having good masculine actors of ur ethnicty represtned in western culture can shed ur race in a different way.

Are you an idiot? sterotypes are everything. and having good masculine actors of ur ethnicty represtned in western culture can shed ur race in a different way.
It seems you missed my point entirely and instead jumped to calling me an idiot. I'm saying if you're unhappy with how your race is portrayed in western media, then go back to your own country where the only race being portrayed is your own. I would kill for a mono-ethnic culture

Curries: Zayn Malik

Also, "just be half white bro!!" :feelskek:

Our most famous idols are Osama Bin Laden and Gandhi, they are who people associate us with.

He is nowhere famous as Aziz Ansari. I never heard of him before last year.
Riz Ahmed is famous though. He's in Rogue One, James Bourne, The Night Of and now Venom. The Night Of is an Emmy-award winning HBO television show.
Cope, you have Riz Ahmed curry actor who was main villain VENOM flim (good movie) View attachment 79887
I agree. He was featured in Charli XCX' "Boys," even though she's half curry herself, so it's not like it matters that much anyways.

>"white passing" with that deathnik-tier NCT

:feelskek:
Doesnt matter, does he look more brown or white to you? he is at worst some mediterean guy he doesnt come close to these subhumans
Eeee

We have no one.
Arabs and Curries only have harassment charges against them.

There's also dj Khaled, but females aren't attracted to him.

Sandniggers have Bin Laden

Curries have Zayn Malik

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back