Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where is needsolution?

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★

He makes 9,086 posts in just over a month then disappears without a trace...what's happened?! :feelsbadman:

I think he roped or ascended.

Maybe he is another of those fakecels who come for a month to cry and then be gone to fuck foids when they grow up

Youngcels = 99% fakecels.

Its not over until college.

All those young chads who have incel phase and come here to makes memes and shit they dont even care of blackpill they spam here because they have life problems and want to vent but they dont actually care about us or the cause its over for us not them. They are future it posters.

its k though maybe this nigga is truecel or rope himself or fuck knows man not gonna guess what this guy up to I hope he happy at least.

He is still hanging from his ceiling

he's tapping foid ass as we speak

Maybe he is another of those fakecels who come for a month to cry and then be gone to fuck foids when they grow up

isnt he aryan?

he must’ve finally found a solution

He did say he was going to go the uk to work so maybe he's busy atm?

9k posts in a month? Wtf. That's 3k posts in 10 days, and 300 per day. He wastes his life so hard, while I feel guilty for having 800 posts. It's over for him.

There is something weird going on here.

He got tired of LARPing.

Postmaxxers allways turn out to be the biggest fakers

:cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I hope he is okay, he is a giga prettyboy so maybe he has already ascended. Pls be alive bro :cryfeels:

All those young chads who have incel phase and come here to makes memes and shit they dont even care of blackpill they spam here because they have life problems and want to vent but they dont actually care about us or the cause its over for us not them. They are future it posters.

its k though maybe this nigga is truecel or rope himself or fuck knows man not gonna guess what this guy up to I hope he happy at least.

Every blondecel gets exposed as larp

9k posts in month must be new internet record be proud @needsolution

but tbh i think somewhere he said hes disabled so hes not a fakecel

I think he roped or ascended.
no he didnt
Every blondecel gets exposed as larp
he didnt

He got tired of LARPing.
no he didnt. i am sure he is just busy. he will be back dont worry :feelstrash: :cryfeels:
:cryfeels: :cryfeels:
I hope he is okay, he is a giga prettyboy so maybe he has already ascended. Pls be alive bro :cryfeels:
he is alive dont worry :cryfeels::feelstrash:
he's tapping foid ass as we speak
he doesnt :feelstrash:

If he was young (under 25) he may well have ascended.

I heard him say that he was 6/10 PSL, but short.