Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where is God?(not the Incels.me User)

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
Do you find it weird when you pray to God for when you lose your car keys, or glasses, or any mundane thing. It gets found, yet when people in dire life and death situations don’t seem to have any luck everytime they pray to God/Yahweh/Allah/Buddah or whatever they believe in. Where are you God(not the Incels.me User @God)

Doesn't exist

It’s so weird, I get your the leader of the @Ritalincel Defence Force, but it doesn’t mean you should be developing his speech patterns.

If there is a god or gods, they would not concern themselves with the lives of humans.

God never found my keys. My dad trusts God though, not the God of any particular religion, but the forces at work in the universe.

A story he likes to bring up is, one time when I was really young I was feeling some existential dread. I didn't wanna die, I was afraid of an eternal darkness that I could never wake from. I was hoping for some way out, like reincarnation, some way that I could live again after some time. So I wrote a letter spilling my guts, and threw it out the window. And my dad says he woke to a knock at the front door, and when he went to the door, the letter was out there. God is watching out for my dad and his parenting, but not my keys.

Do you find it weird when you pray to God for when you lose your car keys, or glasses, or any mundane thing. It gets found, yet when people in dire life and death situations don’t seem to have any luck everytime they pray to God/Yahweh/Allah/Buddah or whatever they believe in. Where are you God(not the Incels.me User @God)
if God was real he wouldn't let people suffer, babies be killed and make people unlovable, if so that kind of God doesn't deserve worship.

if God was real he wouldn't let people suffer, babies be killed and make people unlovable, if so that kind of God doesn't deserve worship.
Your bait worked mate.

The Christian God, the one true Faith, has a very simple explanation for why this happens. People suffer due to Original Sin. Due to the fall, when Eve ate the apple from the forbidden tree in the Garden of Eden, we all have Sin inherent to us. That's why people suffer, that's why babies die, and that's why we are incel and unlovable.

Fortunately, God sent his only Son to die for us and fix it all. Paul writes in one of his letters that Heaven is so perfect and such a great place that it cannot be compared to anything on earth. We laugh at Islam's supposed 72 virgins.

Your bait worked mate.

The Christian God, the one true Faith, has a very simple explanation for why this happens. People suffer due to Original Sin. Due to the fall, when Eve ate the apple from the forbidden tree in the Garden of Eden, we all have Sin inherent to us. That's why people suffer, that's why babies die, and that's why we are incel and unlovable.

Fortunately, God sent his only Son to die for us and fix it all. Paul writes in one of his letters that Heaven is so perfect and such a great place that it cannot be compared to anything on earth. We laugh at Islam's supposed 72 virgins.

I will happily sell out and spit on every piece of western culture but the one thing I'll never give up is my Christianity.

I'm hoping to convert my Nipponese waifu because there's no way I'll end up chanting at the moon.

* I want to go to heaven with my waifu

Your bait worked mate.

What’s with the Islam attack? I didn’t even make a muslim thread or anything. That was really random. And to question your answer. Why kind of just God would make the rest of the population suffer because of two idiots he purposely baited. What a cheeky cunt, what did he expect?

Your bait worked mate.

He died for our sins yet, we can't sin or else we go to hell, "makes perfect sense" .

What’s with the Islam attack? I didn’t even make a muslim thread or anything. That was really random. And to question your answer. Why kind of just God would make the rest of the population suffer because of two idiots he purposely baited. What a cheeky cunt, what did he expect?

Magic comes at great cost. It can't be that easy to get into Heaven.

I believe the answer to that is that god knows or knew during creation that if he created an object there were certain rules (known as the laws of physics) he'd have to set up so that the object he created could actually form and not have contradicting attributes that make the object impossible to exist kinda like how in coding you can't have x both = 1, and 2 it needs to be exactly defined or it'll be null this is why we dont have circular triangels or black-whites. When god created man to have free will he knew that he had to give up certain powers over men so that this could be so, even though he is able to intervene at any time so he chooses. Free will is exactly why bad shit happens in the world its not really part of gods plan finding your keys or glasses is mundane and you always have an idea of where you might have left them.

Guts.%28BERSERK%29.full.540009.jpg

Islam is a false prophesy that does not claim Christ as the true son of God. It is blasphemy. Fuck Islam.

Did you read my post at all. I just told you how God fixed the suffering. He literally gave everyone access to Heaven provided you repent and are baptized. His Kingdom is not of this earth, and he has no interest of fixing this planet.

He died for our sins yet, we can't sin or else we go to hell, "makes perfect sense" .
I S2G people here have 0 knowledge of Christian doctrine yet claim they know all about 'God' (what the kikes in the media taught you about God).

Do you know how Christians are saved? BY FAITH. Sola Fide. You don't go to hell for sinning, you go for not repenting of your sins, which is justified through the blood of the slain Christ, the only Son of God. God offered a free way into heaven even though we don't deserve it.

Islam is a false prophesy that does not claim Christ as the true son of God. It is blasphemy. Fuck Islam.

Did you read my post at all. I just told you how God fixed the suffering. He literally gave everyone access to Heaven provided you repent and are baptized. His Kingdom is not of this earth, and he has no interest of fixing this planet.

I S2G people here have 0 knowledge of Christian doctrine yet claim they know all about 'God' (what the kikes in the media taught you about God).

Do you know how Christians are saved? BY FAITH. Sola Fide. You don't go to hell for sinning, you go for not repenting of your sins, which is justified through the blood of the slain Christ, the only Son of God. God offered a free way into heaven even though we don't deserve it.
Again with the random Islam hate, I’m not even muslim and even I find it weird when you talk about it even though this thread’s not even about it at all! And can’t God just change the Earth just like in Minecraft?:soy::soy::soy:

if that's the case, every murdurer even rapist and every bully deserves to be tortured before going to eternal paradise.

I believe the answer to that is that god knows or knew during creation that if he created an object there were certain rules (known as the laws of physics) he'd have to set up so that the object he created could actually form and not have contradicting attributes that make the object impossible to exist kinda like how in coding you can't have x both = 1, and 2 it needs to be exactly defined or it'll be null this is why we dont have circular triangels or black-whites. When god created man to have free will he knew that he had to give up certain powers over men so that this could be so, even though he is able to intervene at any time so he chooses. Free will is exactly why bad shit happens in the world its not really part of gods plan finding your keys or glasses is mundane and you always have an idea of where you might have left them.
If he were real why would he have humans flawed, when he has the power to make us perfect?
Again with the random Islam hate, I’m not even muslim and even I find it weird when you talk about it even though this thread’s not even about it at all! And can’t God just change the Earth just like in Minecraft?:soy::soy::soy:
C
he should if he was real, he's supposed to have an infinite amount of power.

If he were real why would he have humans flawed, when he has the power to make us perfect?

C

That goes into free will aspect if everyone was perfect then you'd have no free will and if you're talking physical aspect you also have to take into consideration the actions of a mother that drinks or does drugs during pregnancy, incest, or two hideous people having children, that all fall under free will.

That goes into free will aspect if everyone was perfect then you'd have no free will and if you're talking physical aspect you also have to take into consideration the actions of a mother that drinks or does drugs during pregnancy, incest, or two hideous people having children, that all fall under free will.
then that proves evolution, and free will doesn't exist because the laws of physics, and it free will existed we'd be very powerful due to being able to make anything appear by imagining it, that would be true free will.

then that proves evolution, and free will doesn't exist because the laws of physics, and it free will existed we'd be very powerful due to being able to make anything appear by imagining it, that would be true free will.

I'm giving you the catholic perspective to these things and no that doesn't necessarily prove evolution a catholic would argue that it only proves how genetics works which was first discovered by catholic priest Johan Gregor Mendel. And by free will I meant within the physical boundaries that god has cursed us with. When man imagines himself flying he cant just give himself wings he had to invent the airplane and shit like that.

I'm giving you the catholic perspective to these things and no that doesn't necessarily prove evolution a catholic would argue that it only proves how genetics works which was first discovered by catholic priest Johan Gregor Mendel. And by free will I meant within the physical boundaries that god has cursed us with. When man imagines himself flying he cant just give himself wings he had to invent the airplane and shit like that.
I could go on, but I have to go.

God is found inside of your conscience boyo. He is your potential for absolute perfect love and kindness.

When people have those benign experiences of meeting God, it’s really just their evilself coming into contact with their perfect self in an alternate plane of reality.

(Study Michaelangelo’s painting “Creation of Adam” It’s a fabulous work that depicts God sitting in a some silk clothe. Look closely and you’ll see that it’s a the shape of a brain (your mind))

He left when the Japs created anime

Demiurge, tbh.

Your bait worked mate.

He is all knowing so when he created humans he knew from the start how that's gonna end. So why he created flawed humans?

Also, why his son had to die? Couldn't he you know just forgive us? It's not like there are rules he has to obey, he create all rules. Let's say you stole my car, I'm gonna be angry at you for some time but after a while I will let you kill my son so that way we can be friends again. I know god is beyond our understanding but that doesn't sound logical.

Also even if christian god exists I just can't believe in hell. It's for fucking eternity, so how earth matters? Even Hitler doesn't deserve hell, who's gonna care after one million years what happened on earth.

I could believe in hell but only if christian god is a real asshole that created us, because he wants to watch suffering. He is so sick he sent his own son, so he would suffer too. He is eternal and earth is not, so he created hell so he could see others experiencing suffering for all eternity. That's at least logical.

Only thing I can agree with is that Islam's 72 virgins is even more laughable. We are talking about souls, eternity, gods and stuff and Islam contribution is 'yo dawg, kill sum infidelz so you get to fuk virginz all eternity'

In the beginning we were perfect animals. Eve abandoned perfection when she ate at the tree and learned of the existence of good and evil. Ever since this moment we have been cursed with sentience. All sin comes from this. Additionally the "devil" is more accurately translated to "the adversary". It is quite possible the devil is simply the existence of evil which was brought when eve consumed the fruit.
He is all knowing so when he created humans he knew from the start how that's gonna end. So why he created flawed humans?
God is an omnipotent omnipresent being that exists outside our concept of time.
Also, why his son had to die? Couldn't he you know just forgive us?
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

we wait for our lord @God to return

day 2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back