Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where is Dannymason?

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
I was surprised to see that is the only one of the active mods that is not here.

He finally submited and now is an cuck in an open relationship with some cucktears hambeast or what?

banging his wife probably

He was never an incel, he was a tall and good looking volcel.

pprqtLF.jpg

I've seen his pics before. He's a long faced white person who is 6'5. He is normie material.

Anonymous said:

definitely volcel. if he didn't have the faggy glasses and beatles mop top haircut he could be a normie.

He was probably killed in the battle of r/incels.

kqsxcNg.png

Losses were heavy for incel brethren. We should have a minutes silence for all fallen brothers.

commander_zoidberg said:
He was probably killed in the battle of r/incels.

kqsxcNg.png

Losses were heavy for incel brethren. We should have a minutes silence for all fallen brothers.

Someone should update this with this https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=850&pid=10227#pid10227

If would be epic, use LOTR The two towers Battle of Helm's Deep siege ladders to ilustrate r/insanepeoplefacebook invasion.

Unbearable2woman said:
Someone should update this with this https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=850&pid=10227#pid10227

If would be epic, use LOTR The two towers Battle of Helm's Deep siege ladders to ilustrate r/insanepeoplefacebook invasion.

I wonder if we could make a legit wiki entry on Encylopedia Dramatica or uncylopedia or something.

He was one of the Chaderators of the original r/Incels.