Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where is @Cuyen

Apati

Apati

DSBMcel
★★★★★
He said that he is starting at university and will let us how it went. But he didn't login since sunday tho. And he also said that his department is literature which is usually filled with foids so our boy might be slaying as we speak :feelshehe:

Fabio

tbh

I don't know man

Well everyone leaving. RIP Chadyen and Chadsomniac, u made great job

He ascended, then roped, then went ER

fkin literature? can't imagine a more grueling boring ass subject

Chadyen is slaying again. He also had 7 girlfriends before he registrated here.

fkin literature? can't imagine a more grueling boring ass subject
Yeah cancer ass lecture subjects and seeing stacies everywhere, must be very enjoyable :feelskek:

he must have roped tbh

not known, gone, but whatever, passed unknown, no one knows, no one remembered fervently, nothing: This user quoted in the thread does not exist; if the whole forum went missing or died it would make no difference and no user would care at all, "incel bros" is diverted from healthy behavior and makes no sense, and wanting notoriety in a forum like this just doesn't make any difference, it makes no sense at all, so whatever

I always liked @Cuyen he's one of the reasons i joined! Truly a great bro!

He never existed, he was a creation of our consciousness, our own desires and expectations.
Right now he is in the deep subconcious of the forum's members, crawling out of the black pit of our minds.
His arrival will bring greatness, and destruction...

i swear if he got a gf at uni :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Free @Cuyen RIGHT NOW!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

honestly wouldnt be suprised if he actually was slaying tbh
I don't know how he looks like but the people who have seen him say that he looks good

I don't know how he looks like but the people who have seen him say that he looks good
Half of the forum looks good according to most of rumors.

Half of the forum looks good according to most of rumors.
this might unironically be true lol there was only one "ugly" person out of everyone ive seen irl pics of here. but then again the confounding variable is that truecels wont have the confidence to post their pics online

Ascended then roped

He ascended, then roped, then went ER
Wait, you think that can to be happen? I thought he would go ER, then rope and then fuck some Staceys, or whait...

Maybe fucked his cousin or something. He said he would ask her out.

Or maybe he is just busy reforming the Ottoman empire.

Probably slaying Muslim pussy.
this might unironically be true lol there was only one "ugly" person out of everyone ive seen irl pics of here. but then again the confounding variable is that truecels wont have the confidence to post their pics online
I'm truecel...:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

He's still young. A lot of users here are too pessimists and fatalist. You can't say it's over until you have tried everything. Well, he's out there trying. If you haven't ascended despite trying everything, then you can claim it's over for you.

Writing his book

Perhaps, he finally got 72 virgins.

Last edited:
He's still young. A lot of users here are too pessimists and fatalist. You can't say it's over until you have tried everything. Well, he's out there trying. If you haven't ascended despite trying everything, then you can claim it's over for you.
Aren't you 16?

not known, gone, but whatever, passed unknown, no one knows, no one remembered fervently, nothing: This user quoted in the thread does not exist; if the whole forum went missing or died it would make no difference and no user would care at all, "incel bros" is diverted from healthy behavior and makes no sense, and wanting notoriety in a forum like this just doesn't make any difference, it makes no sense at all, so whatever
Ded srs

Tags don't work in thread titles bro.

Slaying probably

Either Jihading on some hijabi's pussy or prepairing for a Jihad on normies and cucks.

I hope he is doing well tbh. He is a good lad.

Having some second hand hole.

:feelstastyman:i know man its just to imply that he is a member here for those who don't know
I was being facetious tbh.

Unfortunately as a September 2019cel you'll be lumped in with the braincel refugees when people glance at your join date.

I was being facetious tbh.

Unfortunately as a September 2019cel you'll be lumped in with the braincel refugees when people glance at your join date.
First there wasn't anything any funny or sarcastic about your first post so how the fuck should i know if it was a joke.
Secondly the fuck lumped in means? Did you just assume you are superior to me because of my join date:feelshaha:

He is Turkey tbh