Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where is @Corvus??

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Why were his post nuked and he is banned? Did he request?

Everyone seems to be requesting bans now:feelsUgh:is the forum going?

@Corvus did u ascended?

Requested ban indeed

Requested ban indeed
Everyone is leaving and being replaced by GrAYs who may or may not be foid infiltrators... Truly the quality of the forum seems to be decreasing quickly :fuk:

Everyone is leaving and being replaced by GrAYs who may or may not be foid infiltrators... Truly the quality of the forum seems to be decreasing quickly :fuk:
Fuck incels is

chained in @LeFrenchCel's basement

Tbh

chained in @LeFrenchCel's basement
dd0.jpg

:cryfeels:

The cycle continues, it's brutal but that's the way it is :feelscry:

Everyone seems to be requesting bans now:feelsUgh:is the forum going?
Fucking over for this forum; I honestly don't know how much longer I can stay tbh.

I genuinely have a feeling by this summer, I might just say fuck it & log off for good.

Actually, maybe not completely leave, but I might use way less.

Requested: Tired of the way the forum was going & also because he lives in the US(like I do, sadly) & is concerned about the Feds.

Tbh, that is a concern for me & reason I would maybe leave.