Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel where I live JB wear school uniform

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
and it's absolutely fucking brutal. when i have to go to uni in the morining i deal with this suicide fuel. :feelsbadman:

i see what i've missed out on because of my looks and what i'll never get to have now cause of my looks and age. back in my high school girls also wore stocking lol they really tried to torture me huh?

Same. Some of them wear mini skirts. Its brutal

I fucking hate it. luckily there is no slutty school uniforms where i live in.

My balls started swelling just from reading it. Stay strong op.

you are also into cute girls OP, i know how you feel, after high school they all will be instawhores

knock one out and steal that pussy

still not as bad as when they wear those instathot outfits. That leggings/crop top combo is rapefuel

Last edited:
Omg u pee doh!!!! She's only a child!!!!

The proper school uniform for foids should be a hijab.

The slutty outfits they wear here are just as bad. It hurts to watch

Fuaaark this is brutal, reading this post was bad enough for me tbhngl.

I thought you were Murican though?

There’s a school near where I live

Ropefuel tbh

That’s absolutely brutal.

lol wtf where do u live japan? I've never seen any girls wear a uniform ever

Omg they're still wearing diapers you pedocel!!!!!

and it's absolutely fucking brutal. when i have to go to uni in the morining i deal with this suicide fuel. :feelsbadman:

i see what i've missed out on because of my looks and what i'll never get to have now cause of my looks and age. back in my high school girls also wore stocking lol they really tried to torture me huh?

Wait a minute. So are you trying to tell me that girls of around this age:

JP8MfqI.jpg

are walking around being fertile and shit, and your creepy ass is attracted to their smooth skin, firm breasts, round arses and wide child-bearing hips? Seriously??? Are you kidding me??

YIKES!!! I am literally shaking right now! I don't even know if I can finish my morning ready-to-drink Soylent-based meal now!! I need to screenshot this for IncelTears!!! YIKES!!!! YIKES!!!! Maybe this is why you can't get a girlfriend, perhaps???

are walking around being fertile and shit, and your creepy ass is attracted to their smooth skin, firm breasts, round arses and wide child-bearing hips? Seriously??? Are you kidding me??
:feels::feels::feels:

get ready for summer boyo

School uniforms can suck my dick. I hate them

Wait a minute. So are you trying to tell me that girls of around this age:

JP8MfqI.jpg

YIKES!!! I am literally shaking right now! I don't even know if I can finish my morning ready-to-drink Soylent-based meal now!! I need to screenshot this for IncelTears!!! YIKES!!!! YIKES!!!! Maybe this is why you can't get a girlfriend, perhaps???
WW3 NoW!!!:feelsree::reeeeee:

you wont fucking them

I'm convinced someone invented school uniforms just to torture men. No uniforms here, but in the summertime even young girls dress like sluts.