Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where does this circularization end?

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
It's hard to see posts here and not think that incel life is a circular cog in which the obvious is stated over and over - and not to make you feel better even with the shitty cards dealt either, but sink more. In fact, I think the reason extreme opinions are taken in this forum is because they provide a renewal of this never ending cycle.
What prevents users here from roping if that's supposedly the only way out of this detrimental life? Is it fear? Because I would fear more living a reality to which there is no other way but being a meek and weak sheep than to unravel the unknown of death.

Spotted the ITfag

Spotted the ITfag
Us-against-them mentality. AGAIN.
Can anybody here conceive the possibility that you may hate both IT idiocy and incels unnecessary fatalism? They are not dichotomies.

Crazy avi halo

your avi is circular :feelsohh:
Seriously, though. I still live because I have hope.
Truthfully, aside from my looks, my personality is lacking. If there is no way to change your face to the point you become Chad, then I at least want to walk through life knowing that I tried something and didn't end like an shit human being.
And with personality I don't mean acting nice to people who don't deserve it, but to understand the truth of universe and better it.

Seriously, though. I still live because I have hope.
Truthfully, aside from my looks, my personality is lacking. If there is no way to change your face to the point you become Chad, then I at least want to walk through life knowing that I tried something and didn't end like an indecent human being.
personality doesn't mean anything when you live in a shithole country like brazil

Hnnnnnnng that avi

Most of this forum is people just talking about their own life experiences with others in a similar situation so that they can feel as though they're not alone in it, so yeah you're gonna find a lot of repeated stuff naturally.
There should be a solution other than being fatalistic, though.
Pointing the shittiness and hypocrisy of normans is important, but to rejoice with a solution or contribute towards a possible solution is also important.
People here shun positive reality (not mindless positivity, fuck that) as "cope". It turns out to be worse.

Responsibility, to family or copes; once boiling point is reached then that egg cracks.

Pointing the shittiness and hypocrisy of normans is important, but to rejoice with a solution or contribute towards a possible solution is also important.
People here shun positive reality (not mindless positivity, fuck that) as "cope". It turns out to be worse.
We need a movement that utilizes our effort, something to look forward to, a purpose to be.

The purpose of a place like this isn't to give anyone information, but to provide a narrative on life and current events that comes from the perspective of incels rather than from normies. Most sites will comment on various things from normie perspectives, which are not relatable for many of us. By coming here, we can talk about our own lives and things we've seen without judgement from people that hate us.

Many of the opinions here are not extreme, and the most extreme ones are usually not taken seriously. We want a place to voice our opinions without masses of normies attacking us, and this is that place.

Never began for circularcels

Sorry OP I disagree.
First I think you are an IT cuck.
Second, I think that @mental_out has pointed out correctly that the sensation of circularity you feel must be coming from the repetition of people with similar life styles sharing their struggles.

About that "solution" you want. Now that is a tricky one. The solution to Inceldom is economical and social.
Foids today don't need ugly men to provide financial support for them anymore, like in the past.

They can get free money from the government welfare, from normie taxes.
They can get free money from sex starved soy beta cucks on the Internet, from showing their tits as cam whores, e-thots, premium snapshots, etc.
They can get money from a "job", aka a business being forced into having "women quotas". So they just go there, do nothing and are paid for having a vagina.

Cut those things and Inceldom falls considerably. Inceldom will never end, since it is a natural phenomenon among social animals.
But curbing down on female degeneracy also curbs down on Inceldom as well. Since Chad won't pay for the bills of all 300 foids he fucks daily.
this tbh
if you find everything here repetitive, it's probably because you're an outsider looking from a normoid perspective
your avi halo doesn't affect us
Never began for circularcels

Sorry OP I disagree.
First I think you are an IT cuck.
Second, I think that @mental_out has pointed out correctly that the sensation of circularity you feel must be coming from the repetition of people with similar life styles sharing their struggles.

About that "solution" you want. Now that is a tricky one. The solution to Inceldom is economical and social.
Foids today don't need ugly men to provide financial support for them anymore, like in the past.

They can get free money from the government welfare, from normie taxes.
They can get free money from sex starved soy beta cucks on the Internet, from showing their tits as cam whores, e-thots, premium snapshots, etc.
They can get money from a "job", aka a business being forced into having "women quotas". So they just go there, do nothing and are paid for having a vagina.

Cut those things and Inceldom falls considerably. Inceldom will never end, since it is a natural phenomenon among social animals.
But curbing down on female degeneracy also curbs down on Inceldom as well. Since Chad won't pay for the bills of all 300 foids he fucks daily.
The solution could be a society where we are machines (mental sublimation) or don't rely on organic anymore, but no one here is too long-sighted or have the will to fathom or contribute to it, but I do.

Last edited:
That seems like science fiction and borderline childish. And doesn't seem like a "solution" to Inceldom.
Let's think a little about it. So some japanese dude, alongside you, surely, invent a way to copy your brain into a special "computer eletronic brain".

Do you think that the average Joe will have access to such a thing? Of course not, it will be billionaire Chad only.
The normie cattle and Incels won't even hear about it. Let alone society at large.

Maybe it will be down scaled as some kind of "new VR technology". But it will never reach the scope of "becoming an immortal robot", at least not to the vast 99% majority of humans.
First of all, you are an idiot if you think fiction cannot influence reality or outright BE reality. The fictional view of Jesus Christ, even if he actually existed, was responsible for creating the world's biggest religion; Some of Doctor Who's technology envisioned in the 60s exists currently, etc. YOU are a short-sighted individual and project this onto others. Thinking and envisioning is for the children, it's not like many ideas stemmed from people who were ahead of their time!
Second, you keep scare-quoting solutions. It shows that you don't want one. The solution for inceldom is the abandonment of physical shackles, which could be a reality with mental sublimation. Good-looking cyborgs could be created with ease.
Third, you assume only Chads are billionaire with your tropistic reasoning AND that bureaucrats would be the pioneers of such technology when they are the major antagonists of it existing in first place. They NEED people to be flash and bones in order to be controlled.
Of course, even if progress takes time, do you think hanging around this forum wallowing on your own bad experiences will hasten the process? No, it won't. The bottom line is that most incels are afraid to try, or try at romance AT BEST.
Even if we die like virgins (something most take for granted, so why mull over it?), it's important to live with a reason for our existence, to be immortalized in time. You think people in this forum will last longer than their lifespans, contribute to the universe as a whole or influence anyone? Nope.

Last edited:
all you can do to yourself is just to looksmaxx and gymmaxx and get a hobby but in finding sexual partners people care only about "what they feel" aka attractivness so if you are a weirdo like me all you have left is to be a sad weirdo with a life full of activities. Honestly sports saved me from suicidal or ER thoughts and im proud i found it. Of course people made fun of me but i learned not to care. I don't want to act like a victim anymore. I know it is cope, this is the idea. don't rope brocels.
you are an idiot if you think fiction cannot influence reality or outright BE reality
just lol at this joke. There is a diference between having confidence (that comes only from succes and we are unsuccesfull btw) and believing that positive thinking will automatically change your life. We all tried it and it made things worse. You really sound like a IT spy or immature girl.

Last edited:
all you can do to yourself is just to looksmaxx and gymmaxx and get a hobby but in finding sexual partners people care only about "what they feel" aka attractivness so if you are a weirdo like me all you have left is to be a sad weirdo with a life full of activities. Honestly sports saved me from suicidal or ER thoughts and im proud i found it. Of course people made fun of me but i learned not to care. I don't want to act like a victim anymore. I know it is cope, this is the idea. don't rope brocels.

just lol at this joke. There is a diference between having confidence (that comes only from succes and we are unsuccesfull btw) and believing that positive thinking will automatically change your life. We all tried it and it made things worse. You really sound like a IT spy or immature girl.
Confidence comes from expertise in an area, which also brings success. That's why they are related, but not necessarily. You can succeed at winning at lotery without believing to be worth the prize, for example. Lots of factors can lead to success, but only expertise leads to confidence. And yes, we are not experts at dating, but that doesn't mean you have to be a loser everywhere else.
Positive thinking doesn't change anything, yes; I'm suggesting ACTION, not just thinking in your bubble of pretense. You are so doused in helplessness that the premise of acting and partaking on progress is out of your mind entirely.
"Mature" means "ready to be eaten". I'm not fond of cannibals, nor a girl.

Last edited:
Ext
Confidence comes from expertise in an area, which also brings success. That's why they are related, but not necessarily. You can succeed at winning at lotery without believing to be worth the prize, for example. Lots of factors can lead to success, but only expertise leads to confidence. And yes, we are not experts at dating, but that doesn't mean you have to be a loser everywhere else.
Positive thinking doesn't change anything, yes; I'm suggesting ACTION, not just thinking in your bubble of pretense. You are so doused in helplessness that the premise of acting and partaking on progress is out of your mind entirely.
"Mature" means "ready to be eaten". I'm not fond of cannibals, nor a girl.

I fully agree with this. I'm Mathmaxxing right now and I feel pretty confident whenever I go outside because I mathmog 99.99% population it's just that there's no math for your face :feelskek:

Some of us already lost the lottery when born ugly and retarded. Yes, you don't have to be a loser in other stuff, this is what i said too and i am actually working in improving myself.
It's hard to see posts here and not think that incel life is a circular cog in which the obvious is stated over and over - and not to make you feel better even with the shitty cards dealt either, but sink more. In fact, I think the reason extreme opinions are taken in this forum is because they provide a renewal of this never ending cycle.
What prevents users here from roping if that's supposedly the only way out of this detrimental life? Is it fear? Because I would fear more living a reality to which there is no other way but being a meek and weak sheep than to unravel the unknown of death.
I also felt that this post may be encouraging incels to rope. Maybe i was wrong, i have no idea.

Last edited: