Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where does this all lead to?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32506
  • Start date
Deleted member 32506

Deleted member 32506

Self-banned
-
Thoughts on what is going to happen in the future of many men? I predict mass suicides.

China takes control of the world, and the western influence gets wiped out.
Sadly, males will be in concentration camps doing slave labor until the government decide to harvest our organs.

Sadly, males will be in concentration camps doing slave labor until the government decide to harvest our organs.
even if china takes over as the global hegemon they'll still be mogged to death by BBC slayers from Africa. Whites will be gone by then.

I'm glad i invested in pianos!

I fear this. China has mastered it, every country is looking at their success, they were dirt poor a few years ago, now they are destined to rule. An extremely authoritarian government with controlled free market capitalism mixed with nationalism. That is what the USA wants to be.

More men dropping out of society, less marriages, women wondering where all the "nice beta cucks" went as they get older.

No reason to contribute to society more than necessary if you aren't getting pussy as a man. Nobody wins in this feminist society not even the females because in the end they are alone because no guy wants to have sloppy 100s.

More young guys will try to leech off the government and LDAR, females become increasingly narcissistic and end up alone because no one meets their standards and eventually some chit will happen to all the incels who choose to opt out, like forced concentration camps as the other user said.

even if china takes over as the global hegemon they'll still be mogged to death by BBC slayers from Africa. Whites will be gone by then.
cope, ricemen are going to africa, breeding their women, then ditching them and going back to their own countries
and whites aren't going anywhere, they'll also be useful for organ harvesting

I'm glad i invested in pianos!
:waitwhat:
I don't get it

I fear this. China has mastered it, every country is looking at their success, they were dirt poor a few years ago, now they are destined to rule. An extremely authoritarian government with controlled free market capitalism mixed with nationalism. That is what the USA wants to be.
It's over.

and whites aren't going anywhere
we're literally gonna be gone by the end of this century according to every demographic projection. Then all the ethnic asians and indians can whine about blacks cucking them instead of whites.

More shit will happen and it will only get worse.

I dunno but catch me outside how about that you won't see me in the West for much longer that much is certain. Hope you all learning mandarin you gonna need it.

there will be many more of us to come.

many more men will be lost, confused and lonely.

if this happens, society can expect to completely fall apart. The juice wont be worth the squeeze for most men if this keeps up

yep.

if this happens, society can expect to completely fall apart. The juice wont be worth the squeeze for most men if this keeps up

A big crash is coming, the powers at be are banking on AI, so lonely virgin smart men are not needed anymore. its sad really, as we speak a smart iq ricel is working hard on AI and basically building his own replacement.

It already isn't worth the squeeze. More and more men are waking up to this fact. When the pushback becomes widescale it will be glorious.

It already isn't worth the squeeze. More and more men are waking up to this fact. When the pushback becomes widescale it will be glorious.
this pushback is one of the few things i hope to see in my lifetime

we're literally gonna be gone by the end of this century according to every demographic projection. Then all the ethnic asians and indians can whine about blacks cucking them instead of whites.
doubt it. Due to JBW, white females will mostly breed with white males, hence white people will still exist.

Brutal toccata fugue pill.
JFL, this is super familiar music piece from a video game.
That's the idea. If the (((government))) wants organs... All i have is pianos...

You don't get it, because it's a piano instead of a organ!
:feelsgah:
now I get it

doubt it. Due to JBW, white females will mostly breed with white males, hence white people will still exist.
don't understand this argument, whites are already a global minority, lots of white girls go with nonwhites now, lots of white males go with nonwhite women, whites are finished, future belongs to either the Chinese or Africans

just thinking about it puts a massive smile on my face, even though i will probably be the first to die. oh well, if i cant get no pie you cant either.
We're approaching critical mass. There's a fair chance of a second US civil war. The political tribalism in the US reached record heat levels when the capitol riots occurred. And now with Dementia Biden trying to change the second amendment, he's practically inviting a second civil war in the country.

don't understand this argument, whites are already a global minority
whites have always been a global minority, that's like saying "Central Asians have always been a minority". Like no shit, it's only one group out of many many others. You are saying it as if everyone who isn't white is just one group.

lots of white males go with nonwhite women, whites are finished, future belongs to either the Chinese or Africans
Most still go for their own race, doesn't matter if you see some dating blacks or chinese people.

Nothing will happen except more men will become incel and they will be indoctrinated from child to not be "entitled" to expect sex so they will do their jobs and peacefully seek copes until they die.

Nothing will happen except more men will become incel and they will be indoctrinated from child to not be "entitled" to expect sex so they will do their jobs and peacefully seek copes until they die.
tbh society still pretends that dating and relationships are in reach for the average guy and it's just a few really messed up guys that can't attract any woman. Don't see that going away because every man likes to think of themselves as a slayer, women, corporations and governments like to convince men that there is still a chance if they change themselves to conform to what's socially acceptable or in style and because people don't like the illusion of romance, "magic" and spontaneity being taken out of these things.

China has mastered it, every country is looking at their success, they were dirt poor a few years ago, now they are destined to rule. An extremely authoritarian government with controlled free market capitalism mixed with nationalism.
not exactly, chinas best generations ar egetting old with worse one's to replace them

View: https://youtu.be/vTbILK0fxDY

this youtuber is gonna make 2 more video's one why China is kinda fucked

Overpopulation, and world burns, I hope, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back