Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Where does the notion come from that getting raped ruins a foid's life?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I'm asking seriously so if anyone can illuminate the topic for me, please do.

Mere forced sex shouldn't be nearly as damaging as something like being beaten up since sex is a natural, desired purpose for the body while taking physical trauma isn't. Yet nobody would pretend like a beating would ruin the life of a man. So why should I believe that a foid being raped would ruin her life?

Because of women who act like they are hurt so they can conserve attention and keep simps and cuck faggots who believe it

Because of women who act like they are hurt so they can conserve attention and keep simps and cuck faggots who believe it
This sounds very plausible. It's a juicy cycle: foids get to milk endless attention from simps :feelskek:

It's mere feminist propaganda.

The real main difference between a beating and rape is about monopolization. Women have a monopoly on sex, and rape threatens that monopoly. Meanwhile, what sort of monopoly is threatened when a man beats another man? None.

Rape is perceived as very bad because it threatens women's monopoly on sex.

Im interested in this also, in movies raping is portrayed more gruesome and scary than murders like screaming and crying and rape victims are left mentally damaged for life like their life its over. Thats for sure blows it out the proportions. Maybe men who got raped project through empathy their experience, even though its not the same, man is not made to be penetrated and not made to be in sexual act with another man so its obviously both mentally and physically man rape much worse.

It's mere feminist propaganda.

The real main difference between a beating and rape is about monopolization. Women have a monopoly on sex, and rape threatens that monopoly. Meanwhile, what sort of monopoly is threatened when a man beats another man? None.

Rape is perceived as very bad because it threatens women's monopoly on sex.
Good thoughts there...
It's so obviously true that rough sex with chad would be less "damaging" in foids' opinions that gentle sex with a subhuman because it's genetics that truly matter in the end.

Im interested in this also, in movies raping is portrayed more gruesome and scary than murders like screaming and crying and rape victims are left mentally damaged for life like their life its over. Thats for sure blows it out the proportions. Maybe men who got raped project through empathy their experience, even though its not the same, man is not made to be penetrated and not made to be in sexual act with another man so its obviously both mentally and physically man rape much worse.
Yep

It's so obviously true that rough sex with chad would be less "damaging" in foids' opinions that gentle sex with a subhuman because it's genetics that truly matter in the end.
Ive seen videos of foids bragging about not being able to walk due to rough sex, how that doesnt bother them?

Ive seen videos of foids bragging about not being able to walk due to rough sex, how that doesnt bother them?
Kek, true that :feelskek:
People pretend like rape is a certain type of action but actually rape is just doing the exact same thing as any man but being too unattractive in the foid's standards

People pretend like rape is a certain type of action but actually rape is just doing the exact same thing as any man but being too unattractive in the foid's standards
For women sex is also an tool to extract things from men, maybe thats what bother them in rape, prostitution is basically rape with money involved, they have zero attraction to most clients.

Last edited:
For women sex is also an tool to extract things for men, maybe thats what bother them in rape, prostitution is basically rape with money involved, they have zero attraction to most clients.
Yes. I was just commenting on the genetic attraction aspect that dictates foids' behavior usually.

theres no good reason, they just whinge aabout everything

not an exaggeration. thats why regret se is now redefined as rape.

Don't they have orgasms when they get raped? Like all the time. I read that somewhere. Stupid whores lol:feelskek:

Might have made sense in the past when being virgin and "pure" was considered valuable.
Today it is laughable and only a proof that foids would rather die than having sex with someone who does not meet their standards.

The idea that rape is utterly life changing in a negative way was a myth made by foids in an attempt for them to cover up their secret affinity for being raped

Foids and cucks believe rape is worse than murder.

Many normies think of rape as this stranger attacks women in public and brutally rapes her while holding a knife to her throat. Which I guess is a bad experience (but nowhere near murder of course) but this happens maybe once a year outside of movies if it does happens at all. Normal rape is a women making a bad decision and doing drugs/alcohol with some guy or many guys and then getting fucked afterwards.

maybe if RAPE CULTURE were a real thing, it would feel normalized and untraumatic, but because we actaully live in a staunchly ANTI RAPE CULTURE its literally worse than death

i mean i wouldn't want some random guy cumming in my asshole, i don't see how being fucked in the pussy with the risk of being impregnated, which is life changing, could be much better

i mean i wouldn't want some random guy cumming in my asshole, i don't see how being fucked in the pussy with the risk of being impregnated, which is life changing, could be much better
Your comparison is kind of null because being penetrated in the rectum is not at all the natural purpose of a body

It's programmed into foids genes to prevent low quality sperm from entering their vaginas, and only allow Chad's sperm to impregnate them.

Every single law that feminists fight for is a concealed effort to make female access to Chad's sperm a right, and make low quality men into incels.

I have a different theory. I think women do genuinely perceive rape as an extremely traumatic event, because the rapist is cheating the system. The rapist has substandard genes and it is in the foids biological interest and nature to avoid letting him procreate and perceive (forced) sex with the individual as horrific.

I think the connection is causal, foids arent traumatised by rape per se, but by sex with that individual.

To add more twisted foid logic, rape is actually a common sexual fantasy with them, even married foids. But they fantasize about being raped by chad

"It's better to pass your entire life alone than be raped a single time :soy::soy::soy:"

Every single law that feminists fight for is a concealed effort to make female access to Chad's sperm a right, and make low quality men into incels.
adding this to my list of based quotes.

this is soooo fucking true. Even women going into thr work force is done so they can make their own money and fuck Chad on the side, instead if having zero money and needing yo rely on a beta for money

They like rape but from chad

Because of patriarchy. Its funny when women say rape is the most serious crime while the only reason rape is such a big crime is because of patriarchy and the notion that women are property. Women are still being someone's property but they're just choosing to be chad's property. This is why feminism seems, useless, they can't destroy the patriarchy because in a way patriarchy benefits them in many ways by giving them inherent value and comfort etc. Before patriarchy rape was just common sex, even now rape is just common sex but only if a chad does it. A chad can go in and fuck a woman without asking.

Women also enjoy and orgasm in rape a lot because evolutionary they have been conditioned to enjoy rape, and in days of natual selection, most men who would rape or let's use the correct term, fuck women were just men who had better genes to survive so they would get more oppurtinities to fuck. Most mammals get so called "raped" so its just a common natural thing. But this is used by humans to hunt down lower class men by targetting their natural insticts. Chads or upper class men can never rape, because it just doesn't apply to them. This bullshit was only created to take women away from lower class men. But women have been so conditioned to hate lower class men that they think anything they do is rape. While anything upper class men or chads do is sexy.

Some based women are coming forward to defeat this taboo of rape and openly admit they have rape kinks. Even in those weird manifesting communities, you will find women manifesting someone to rape them because that's how hungry they are for their kink or sexuality. They have realised that they don't have to play victim for patriarchy.