Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Where does the "incels are average" meme come from?

PersonalityPrince

PersonalityPrince

The Autist formerly known as PersonalityChad
★★★★★
My take is that the fakecels that plague incel communities are also the most likely to dox themselves and post their pics, creating the illusion that incels are average.
Any other ideas? tbh

First incels might not be average, but lot of average guys are incels because their looksmatch only wants Chad.
You're gonna see more and more 5/10 here.

They can't insult us for being ugly because that would prove us right. So they just say that we're average instead to try and gaslight us.

I think that incels in aggregate tend to be average because hypergamy is out of control. My take is that we will see better and better looking incels in future.

First incels might not be average, but lot of average guys are incels because their looksmatch only wants Chad.
I think that incels in aggregate tend to be average because hypergamy is out of control. My take is that we will see better and better looking incels in future.
Chadcel when ?
Chadcel when ?

They can't insult us for being ugly because that would prove us right. So they just say that we're average instead to try and gaslight us.
Yeah that must be it. Now that i think of it, some months ago someone here made a thread on a cucktears post that basically confirmed this exact theory

Foids don't want average guys, they only want chads and chadlites.

Average ones are the worst. They've had normie exposure, and htus high aspirations. Low value incels are easier to cope.

Average ones are the worst. They've had normie exposure, and htus high aspirations. Low value incels are easier to cope.
Maybe this is why you usually don't see any truecels go ER.

Maybe this is why you usually don't see any truecels go ER.
Precisely. Entitlement breeds fury. But in most cases, fury doesn't manifest like ER. It manifests like corporate businessmen/ jews who are obsessed with power. ER was just an overt case of stupidity.

Precisely. Entitlement breeds fury. But in most cases, fury doesn't manifest like ER. It manifests like corporate businessmen/ jews who are obsessed with power. ER was just an overt case of stupidity.
I don't think people like ER are entitled. If they had their looksmatches and weren't getting cucked by society they probably would've been happy enough not to ER.

Ugly=truecel, Average=incel
According to foid sexualism the average man is ugly so he becomes an incel.

women want Tyrone or Chad only. even 7/10s have trouble these days and its only gonna get worse. women can't function unless their antisocial biological impulses are repressed by force.

Right. Another reason:

Those who say "incels are average looking" are mostly ugly guys like us and a good number of them are incels in denial. They cope by saying that since they think they are average looking.

People who are average are the most likely to post their pics as they a) have faced the least criticism so they feel more secure in sharing their pics or b) they want to feel better about themselves. Critics either wrongly assume that most of us are average or cherry pick the average ones to dismiss us as BDD or autistic. Even if 60% of us were "average", it tends to be in an androgynous or unmasculine way which explains our inceldom.

People who are average are the most likely to post their pics as they a) have faced the least criticism so they feel more secure in sharing their pics or b) they want to feel better about themselves. Critics either wrongly assume that most of us are average or cherry pick the average ones to dismiss us as BDD or autistic. Even if 60% of us were "average", it tends to be in an androgynous or unmasculine way which explains our inceldom.

I can actual attest having autism diagnosis before it was really "looked into"

Its incels in denial trying to fit in by showing normiefags that they meet required looks standards.

Avg. selfie posting incels have self confidence. Truecels don't have this.

The incels who complain the most about being ugly are usually good looking fakecels looking for attention. Truly ugly incels are usually in denial about their ugliness.

Trucels are a minority among incels but we are all gonna be incels just like in chimpanzee society

The incels who complain the most about being ugly are usually good looking fakecels looking for attention. Truly ugly incels are usually in denial about their ugliness.

So true..took me a lifetime to come to terms with my uglyness. I did a great job of blocking it out, my life depended on it. Copus Maximus

Because GamblER and Zyros get their pics spammed a lot

It's mostly mentalcels posting their pictures. Why anyone would want their ugly mug posted on the internet is beyond me.

I don't think people like ER are entitled. If they had their looksmatches and weren't getting cucked by society they probably would've been happy enough not to ER.
trust me, he could have, but he wanted more than his looksmatch. he grew up in chadlifornia. he's seen privilege.

Normies and roasties decided that INCEL's are 'average' because it helps to reinforce their groupthink that the only reason we are this way is due to our own self-inflicted problems rather than a wider community issue. It is easier and safer for them to just assume that each one of us is perfectly normal in every way beyond just being 'evil' as it helps cement the media narrative of us vs them. They get to keep living in the bubble world that they have been fed and chalk up any conflicting opinions to the person just not being themselves enough or some other worthless platitude.

It's the same reason whenever someone goes ER all the normies scurry out of their putrid holes to say how "Oh he was really handsome" or "I'm sure SOMEONE would date him!" or "Oh i'd be his friend if I met him"...it's just a pathetic attempt to virtue signal and act like the only reason the INCEL wasn't rolling in pussy and friends was because he failed himself rather that society failing him. They get to act like he was just evil or broken and that was a result purely of his own doing.

Normies are sickening. Watch them all clamber over each other to call a 1/10 acid victim 'Beautiful' because it helps keep their insatiable egos fed with virtue points. All these worthless scum are doing by saying things such as that is really "Don't forget about ME today".