Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where do you think the blackpill is heading?

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
I think as a community we are heading towards a crossroads. I am noticing now more than ever that our
struggles are being faced even by average men. I am starting to see very normie men complaining how they
can't even get a message back from women. Forget how its over for sub-5s it seems to be over for a lot of average men.

I believe the community would evolve and words such as 'Chad' 'Stacey' and all the language is re-branded.
This would be in the form of AVERAGEMEN rather than incels, as essentially average men are now incels.

I am seeing a bit of a trend how average men are being absorbed into the incel community. They do not want to be part of the incel community because they think they are above incels. Eventually I believe incel sites will die off because the media have done a
number on the culture.

I believe instead of complaining about the blackpill, the new culture would be about creating mayhem in society.
You would have sub categories such as entire sections dedicated to chad-fishing. You would have a section based on
meet ups. You would have sections based on average men who are trashing local businesses. The sub sections would
consist of men meeting up, creating groups and seeking to dominate other cultures. The community would slowly
turn from complaining to action (not in the form of anything illegal)

Where do you guys think the blackpill is heading if it doesn't change?

Last edited:
certain aspects of inceldom are going mainstream cause of genuinely undesirable people who actually involuntarily celibate, from, this literal chads and gigachad zoomerfags will try to fit into inceldom somehow cause thats just what they do, they are here to ruin every single fucking community.

Don't really know what OP is getting at ngl. What do you mean "absorbed into the incel community"? Why would there be a culture based around "trashing local businesses" JFL. In the end most talks about incel "action" are fruitless, there's no widespread militia or political movement for rotting genetic filth and probably never will be. :feelskek:

certain aspects of inceldom are going mainstream cause of genuinely undesirable people who actually involuntarily celibate, from, this literal chads and gigachad zoomerfags will try to fit into inceldom somehow cause thats just what they do, they are here to ruin every single fucking community.

Eventually they will rot in apartments committing suicide like the Japanese incels do. I personally don't believe in suicide
and don't think any incel should. I don't want men just hibernating in over priced apartments from a oppressive government.

I personally believe incels should be striking back at their communities (nothing illegal) trash businesses, chad fish, create
as much friction as possible. Create gangs and meet up alliances so guys feel not so lonely.

Last edited:
Societal collapse, just hoping. :feelsLightsaber:

Otherwise, things will not get any bettER.

Nothing new is happening. Average men aren't facing any new struggles. There have been men unlucky with love/sex since the first woman was burped from God's creation.

Eventually they will rot in apartments committing suicide like the Japanese incels do. I personally don't believe in suicide
and don't think any incel should. I don't want men just hibernating in over priced apartments from a oppressive government.
why would chads wanna rot in an apartment? fakecels dont live like incels, remember that they are literally just chad but they just self-identify as inkwellibate cause they think its a cool aesthetic, so they will still go out and get head from gigastacy, party with da brahs and hit it up at sweet partay!

Don't really know what OP is getting at ngl. What do you mean "absorbed into the incel community"? Why would there be a culture based around "trashing local businesses" JFL. In the end most talks about incel "action" are fruitless, there's no widespread militia or political movement for rotting genetic filth and probably never will be. :feelskek:

Average man literally are sitting on dating apps complaining how no one will talk to them. There are more
incels in our countries than people think. Just on any dating forum and you'll see normie men complaining
everywhere.

why would chads wanna rot in an apartment? fakecels dont live like incels, remember that they are literally just chad but they just self-identify as inkwellibate cause they think its a cool aesthetic, so they will still go out and get head from gigastacy, party with da brahs and hit it up at sweet partay!

Re-read.

Not unlikely that war might break out. Nothing more dangerous than unhappy seething men.

This place will soon be normies.is

The gap between incels and normies is getting smaller and smaller while the gap between normies and chads is getting wider and wider

I am seeing a bit of a trend how average men are being absorbed into the incel community. They do not want to be part of the incel community because they think they are above incels. Eventually I believe incel sites will die off because the media have done a
number on the culture.
They always say "muh im a volcel not an incel"

I agree that normie LOOKING males are now becoming incels bc if hypergamy.
Thats why im here

Most of them will cope , i accepted my inceldom

Bp is getting more popular for sure