Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Where do you see yourself in/after a betauprising situation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
i see myself as the person who would send stacys to work in the camps or as a commander of an APC giving orders to shoot at soyfags

also i'd che guevara maxx to look like a mental chad while doing it

Glowniggers fuck off you cunts go watch some other threads to blackpill yourselves

Last edited:
The betauprising is happening right now though? They came out from their little holes and now giving money away to these whores on onlyfans and twitch. They're the reason the world is what it is today. Before the beta uprising, it wasn't this bad.

The betauprising is happening right now though? They came out from their little holes and now giving money away to these whores on onlyfans and twitch. They're the reason the world is what it is today. Before the beta uprising, it wasn't this bad.
it won't be an uprising untill we take to the streets to express our dissaproval, right now society still accepts the fact that foids are entitled to everything but even normies will soon stop accepting this bullshit

36f.jpg

delusional thread tbhngl.

never began for lowqualitythreadcels.

guevara was a chadlite/chad.

I'd personally drown BS.

At the battle frontlines completely annihilating Chad/Tyrone/Chadlite/Tyronelite until my death.

Che Guevara was good looking

Women and Chads don't even deserve to be slaves, they should be openly executed. (Chads executed straight up, women after being raped so much that they turn to puppets)

(in minecraft.... or? :feelsYall:)

Women and Chads don't even deserve to be slaves, they should be openly executed. (Chads executed straight up, women after being raped so much that they turn to puppets)

(in minecraft.... or? :feelsYall:)
i look at it from an economic point of view tbh, if you hate them then death is too merciful, mining coal or working untill they're dead is better :feelsYall:

Last edited:
I would be the executioner who will execute everyone who is against us and also torture people (in this scenario)