Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where do you see this forum in 2028

Will this forum still be around

• Total voters
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
Where do you see this forum 4 years from now?Its going to be 7 years old this year.I personally see it being up even in 2028 tbh.One of the problems could be the admin no longer wanting to pay for this forum in that case we could be fucked.Or if the (((glowies))) find a mass shooting to blame on incels and shut it down.But also i might rope by then if i get the courage to do it.

It will still be around and called incelsButMostlyRetardedEdgyFaggotNormies.is

also I'll still be here incels.is has fallen posting

We all should be with our 9/10 Stacy GFs in a mansion :feelsautistic:

Prolly inactive and closed later on. But the number of incels is growing exponentially, so it will probably be replaced by some other forum, and the OG users will migrate there.

When they deploy AI webscrapers and identify everybody here based on writing patterns and internet data it will be shut down as a terrorist site :fuk:

The feminists will probably get it shut down unfortunately tbh.

FBI is balls deep here wanting to get a new incel terrorist just to shut down this place and cut down everything that is fighting to get back to normal.

Nowadays any religion any laws any institution everything is getting cucked and globohomolitized at unprecedented levels .The future looks grim like the real Hansel and Gretel story.

There hasn't been any murderer with an account confirmed here and that's why this place is still around (because it's a place were mods send info to FBI before they act) maybe this place can still exist under this circumstances. It's a 50/50 situation it depends on many factors.

It's like going to work with a dirty bus full of hobos,you don't like it but you need to because that's your only option.

Last edited:
Why tf did incels.co shut down?

in 2028 this will be the ugliest user on .is

still around with slightly more users.

I do think we’ll still be around, but it will be like the dark web. is. Is already more or less part of the deep web, I wouldn’t be able to find the site easily via google.

There might be a dude named @lonelysince2010. Who knows?

How did you get my picture? Stop doxing me. ;)

Btw, I remember the stream that the gif in your signature is from. Thanks for the nostalgia, good times :feelsaww:
kek, yep miss r9k

Why should it be shut down ? As long as there is no illegal content posted on here i dont see why .is would be put down

The site will probably change its domain name and host, so technically, it would be shut down and then renewed.