Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where do you fall politically

Where do you fall politically

• Auth-right

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Centre-right

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Auth-left

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Centre-left

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Lib-left

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • lib-right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Centre

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
I reject that classification system tbh. I have views on certain issues. Just because I hate trannies doesn’t mean I support Israel

Islamic Caliphate-Enslavement of foids.

So absolute center.

I reject that classification system tbh. I have views on certain issues. Just because I hate trannies doesn’t mean I support Israel
Based answer

between centre-right and auth-right

I am not a politician

right wingers here want to take away my NEETbux and they say everyone should work more, so I'm a leftist.

my view on politics is that isis

001c0b18d7941f25073e50ed52f4c890.jpg

I am just generally right wing. Auth-right is eugenicist, why would I support eugenics as a subhuman?

I'm pro dictatorship where I am the dictator

Islamic caliphate but without the sandniggers and niggers and without all their retarded beliefs like "Birds Flying are a miracle of Allah" etc. Just putting foids under burqas and locking them up in the kitchen

Any party that will seize money and properties from richfag aristocratic families and redistribute it to people in the need, and make new laws to protect male rights and stop sexual liberalism

Any party that will seize money and properties from richfag aristocratic families and redistribute it to people in the need, and make new laws to protect male rights and stop sexual liberalism
Yup.

I'm third position as i'm socially very conservative and economically a mix of leftist and capitalist

I fall into the 'It's all bullshit and there is a Satanic force behind politics' pile.

Socially far right, economically far left.

In a perfect world, center right and lib right would work. But when your society is plagued by subversive jews and violent niggers, authoritarianism is the only realistic option. You need a powerful leader who will make sure the jews never come back to destroy your society
screenshot_20230605-212207_free-adblocker-browser-jpg.1192004

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230605-212207_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20230605-212207_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 27
I stand by the truth.

idk. socially I'm very conservative but I lean very far left on economics. if you average it out does that make me center :feelsclown: