Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Where do you even find women?

Verxis

Verxis

Pippreciator
Everywhere I go, women are always with their soyfriends. It seems in the current year, all the single women are busy with their Onlyfans. Where do I even find single women. I'm not even looking for attractive women. I just want a boyfriend-free gal-pal.

They find you if you are 8+/10.

If you are 5-8/10 you find them in school , job and maybe bar and clubs

you find them in chad's bed.

over

Down a bottomless pit in the middle of the desert hopefully.

On dating apps, if you can't get any on those then it's over.

what’s a woman?

Women avoid you

Social circles are formed in high school.

Yes, incels will tell you where to find women.

Auschwitz and Birkenau.

its the gal-pal for me :feelskek:

Go to the most expensive college campus near you.

If you're average or below you're supposed to find them in high school and university (undergrad). After that you can find them in certain jobs or clubs if you are at least HTN. Otherwise single women may as well not exist for you.

I can find young women but I have no idea to find women in my age bracket.

Everywhere I go, women are always with their soyfriends. It seems in the current year, all the single women are busy with their Onlyfans. Where do I even find single women. I'm not even looking for attractive women. I just want a boyfriend-free gal-pal.
there are no single women. if a woman wants to be single she isn’t going to date you anyways

women jump from boyfriend to boyfriend. by the time they get tired of their current boyfriend they have another one lined up.

They find you if you are 8+/10.

If you are 5-8/10 you find them in school , job and maybe bar and clubs
Most accurate response.

In 21st century (specially after the invention of smart phones) , you don't find women, they find you. That's it

Go on Askfm and you'll find a woman to date

Wouldn’t be an issue if you had the right face, kek

cemetery. grab a shovel there, sport.

they stay as far away from us cels as they possibly can

What is a woman?

modern foids literally have dozens of dude in their phone they can pick and choose from

not even including dating apps these are just orbiters and attention givers to inflate their egos

modern foids literally have dozens of dude in their phone they can pick and choose from

not even including dating apps these are just orbiters and attention givers to inflate their egos
I just need a place to find them.

The ratio of single men to single women is just depressing. There's a lot less younger women than younger men, not to mention women don't need to prove themselves to get into relationships. 105 boys born for every 100 girls, that may not seem too significant and it isn't if the population is constantly getting bigger and bigger, as women tend to want to date guys few years older than them, but that's not happening now.

Plenty of them in colleges/universities. Like 60% of women are enrolled in those places.

Plenty of them in colleges/universities. Like 60% of women are enrolled in those places.
But they are whores not worthy to build a long-lasting relationship with.

the netherworld

I never saw those specimens outside I wonder if they are even real to begin with...

No gender ratio for your face

In night clubs and chads arms