Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL where do you even find femcels?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
they are probably rotting somewhere dark and cold, waiting for chads to come and save them :forcedsmile:
what a waste of pussy :feelsjuice:

What even is this thread? JFL

i guess reddit? its full of lonely 30+ yo foids who no one wants

Femcels don't exist

In the One Piece

On Omegle incel tag but they got rid of it.

Wrapping their mouth around someone

On Discord, there’s a ton of them there. On gaming and anime related discord groups primarily. I’ve met a few… they use our lingo and even say nigga/nigger/negroid. They’re piss ugly tbh but could still get railed any time if they wished to.

Ghetto niggers would fuck anything the breathes but tbf getting involved with them whether you’re a male or a female would also be dangerous.

Femcels and incels don't go outside. There were countless sub5 males and sub5 women at my high school, but in the real world you rarely see people that are your looksmatch or uglier than you. Undesirable people have completely removed themselves from society. They get food via delivery and LDARmaxx

Femcels and incels don't go outside. There were countless sub5 males and sub5 women at my high school, but in the real world you rarely see people that are your looksmatch or uglier than you. Undesirable people have completely removed themselves from society. They get food via delivery and LDARmaxx
how the fuck would they make money

There’s a lot of self proclaimed “femcels” on 4chan, discord, tiktok, they’re multiplying

there are few actual real femcels , majority of them are just egirls using incel lingo to get desperate guys.

brootal, LDAR'ing is so comfy

they don't exist

In a fairytail book

In your walls

Having sex with their boyfriends and husbands

you can't find them because they don't exist.

there are few actual real femcels , majority of them are just egirls using incel lingo to get desperate guys.
there are no femcels, literally 0. The ugliest woman in the world can find a partner.

they are probably rotting somewhere dark and cold, waiting for chads to come and save them :forcedsmile:
what a waste of pussy :feelsjuice:
You can't find what doesn't exist

You mean female volcels?

No such thing . As long as they have still have holes they can find some creature to fuck them

They're in your dreams search hard & wide you'll find a femcel

You don’t because they don’t exist