Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where do you come from (to incels.me/is)?

Where do you come from?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
r/Nofap met Gambler in 2016 jfl
r/incels went there for a while but then stopped browsing Reddit for a year
r/Braincels 2018
Then lookism for looks theory

r/Nofap met Gambler in 2016 jfl
r/incels went there for a while but then stopped browsing Reddit for a year
r/Braincels 2018
Then lookism for looks theory
Changed the poll to multiple options allowed.

My story is
R/foreveralone ->lookism->r/incels->forum

Ngl
Also acne.org if you count that in before foreveralone lel. I guess it is looks related.

Sluthate won't let me on their site. believe me I've tried.

Braincels before quarantine

4chan/pol/ -> /v/ ->/r9k/ ->incels.is

reddit(not a poster but i was interested)>i saw incels.is on youtube

4chan/pol/ -> /v/ ->/r9k/ ->incels.is
A bit like my story.

Looking for anime wallpapers on google -> 4chan/w/ -> 4chan/b/ -> brchan -> 55chan -> incels.is

r9k > rincels > this

Manosphere and was on r/incels spring 2017

A bit like my story.

Looking for anime wallpapers on google -> 4chan/w/ -> 4chan/b/ -> brchan -> 55chan -> incels.is
A chad classmate introduced me to /pol/ because I used to be huge fascist/nazi back then, he said I would feel like home there. Little did he know, it turned me into fucking weeb. Don't know if I should thank him or curse him.

Little did he know, it turned me into fucking weeb. Don't know if I should thank him or curse him.
I showed imageboards to a borderline incel friend last year. The guy was fully into the redpill/self-improvement/PUA mindset and trying so fucking hard to ascend and become a player with women.

But then he kinda gave up on everything and now uses a lot of chanspeak, says he feels repulsed by the average modern woman's slutness and barely goes out or self-improves anymore.

I kinda feel bad about doing that tbh but he's a 4.5/10 and would hardly succeed anyway.

Started hanging on r9k in 2014, then I was mostly on pol during US election times, when I came back that place was filled with faggots and "fembots" so I went here and registered after lurking a while.

4chan , 8chan etc....was never on reddit or other forums...

reddit even tho reddit is trash

I saw incel videos on youtube and seen the topic brought up on imageboards so I came here.

My social reclusion starts in 2009 when I discovered youtubers, which lead me to 9gag, from 9gag -> reddit -> 4chan -> here. I am a bit embarrassed about 9gag but I'm used to cringing at myself by now.

r/incels here since day one nigga