Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Where do Reddit cucks even get their sources from?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I swear to fucking god, Redditors say dumb shit like "Trump is a nazi" then drop a great wall of china text bomb of shitty sources nobody's gonna read. You can't have a single discussion on Reddit without them pulling out 40 peer reviewed studies and new york times articles. Like I don't give a shit nigger, what are you gonna do when you're debating someone IRL and you can't just pull out 5 terabytes of sources? How do they even have so many, like do they just have them all copy and pasted or laying around in their back pocket?

sounds like you're wrong and pissed about it lmao

sounds like you're wrong and pissed about it lmao
I don't even have a reddit account to debate liberal retards, but just looking at them is so annoying, hating trump in 2022 has got to be some serious mental illness

I BARELY SEE THEM USING UNBIASED SOURCES

I don't even have a reddit account to debate liberal retards, but just looking at them is so annoying, hating trump in 2022 has got to be some serious mental illness
why u even care what ppl think of sum shitty politician you know he dont know you exist right?