Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where do Mexican Girls usually hang out?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I know sheboons usually hang out in the hood, gas stations, and dollar stores but what about mexican whores? I need to score me a poor socially awkward no social skills no friends homeschooled dropout mexican whore virgin who can experience life as a person for the very first time together. Around my age of course.

We would be so compatible because im all of those things.

Last edited:
I would like to know that too. Do you have a sister or a mother? Maybe i can try to ascend with them. Are they good looking?

I would like to know that too. Do you have a sister or a mother? Maybe i can try to ascend with them. Are they good looking?
I have sisters but most of them have had kids, past their primes, and mid-late 30’s. My mother is in her 50’s lol

story: how i approached a mexican girl and beheaded

Chadriguez only

How tall are u to consider yourself short?
Don’t you fucking dare say 5’11
5’8.5 , might grow to 5’9 once i fix my hormones.

How many can you height mog with that height of yours? At least 40% of your peers?
I mog half the dudes at walmart when i go.

I mog half the dudes at walmart when i go.
What?! You must be living in a manlet city. Mogging half the dudes with just 5’8.5? Where do you live?

60 year old balding janitors shouldn’t be considered. Your peers only.

What?! You must be living in a manlet city. Mogging half the dudes with just 5’8.5? Where do you live?

60 year old balding janitors shouldn’t be considered. Your peers only.
Wtf is a peer? I barely see my fucking family

Bodegas apparently.

Screenshot 2022 09 23 001848

https://www.allure.com/story/beauty-products-at-bodegas

Last edited:
Were ever there are Chadriguezs and Tyrone’s

Mexican girls are unbearable to be around.

They hang around in Mexico, most likely Mexico City

Who cares? Where ever that is I will avoid from now on. I’m a beanercel and hate latinas. To each his own I guess

Last edited:
Just go to majority-Mexican areas. :feelsjuice:

You find them working waitress at Mexican restaurant or helping with morning ‘continental breakfast’ during checkout at hostel located in a high Mexican populas like ChicagoLand. They work hard, not spoiled like Anglo pigskin. Was tempted to betabuxx a young one helping me make waffles.
I walked out of hostel with extra banana and yogurt, ugh.

what about mexican whores? I need to score me a poor socially awkward no social skills no friends homeschooled dropout mexican whore virgin who can experience life as a person for the very first time together. Around my age of course.
You can find Mexican girls in botanicas.

they get pregnant so fast its impossible