Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do I shoot myself to make sure I die?

Barrett

Barrett

Recruit
★★★★★
Should I put the barrel up against my temple or against my forehead?
Nvm looked it up, right temple it is
Inb4 10% warning for low effort post

Last edited:
Use a shotgun.

Use a shotgun.
F9264F71 9970 4DF9 8140 6D91E3662668

i want everyone to know ill kill myself :-DDDDD

Inb4 I wake up in the hospital

At least 9mm Handgun in your mouth, aim for the stem. 99.9% chance you'll die immediately. Just don't use .22 rounds.
An easy way to check if you're aiming correctly is to look down the barrel of the gun while it's in your mouth. Make sure it's as straight as possible.

If you have a shotty, Cobaining is the best way. It's very messy, though.

I don't advise killing yourself and I'm not responsible for any deaths, CIA/interpol.

Last edited:
Don't shoot yourself it wont bring peace

There is an artery in the lower torso you can shoot if you want to keep your brain and heart intact for the underworld. Still, I envy the guys who die gruesomely and get a boner when I think about a buckshot to my heart throwing me across the room while shards of my ribcage explode out of my back...

If you do it with a pistol, use a high caliber pistol.
.357 magnum is a good choice

You'll not do it trust me, now go get something to cope with or hunt pigeons or something like that.

a 10 gauge or 12 gauge shotgun with 3 inch shell buck shot if you put to the side of your head above ear or forehead should end you 100 precent.

a 10 gauge or 12 gauge shotgun with 3 inch shell buck shot if you put to the side of your head above ear or forehead should end you 100 precent.
@Ritalincel

Why waste the remaining unused 5 bullets?

you shoot yourself in the head obviously

shotgun with slug or buckshot should do the trick

Oh look, this thread again

I'm going to play Russian roulette with a 9mm to the side of my head until I hit the lucky spin.

Put a grenade in your mouth.

Through the brain or the heart