Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do I even meet people my age if I'm not in school/university?

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
I plan on going but I'm saving up money first but during this time I'd like to at least try and ascend (if a miracle occurs) while I'm physically at my peak.

The only options that I can think of is a part time job.

or cold approaching (no one does this anymore, it signals non-nt).

Concerts (full of giga-whore roasties)

Online options include discord (I'd want to become an orbitER though having an online friend group increases my chances), OLD (which is mainly used for hookups), and social media in general (could potentially gain a bunch of followers and start from there).

I'm kind of at a loss on what to do here...

What do you like to do?

college is the only one i can think of

I plan on going but I'm saving up money first but during this time I'd like to at least try and ascend (if a miracle occurs) while I'm physically at my peak.

Online options include discord (I'd want to become an orbitER though having an online friend group increases my chances), OLD (which is mainly used for hookups), and social media in general (could potentially gain a bunch of followers and start from there).

dnr

you don't meet people your own age

you go to kindergartens and groom foids there

What do you do all day if you don't have a job or your not in school?

concerts do have a lot of foids (if the music is bad), but the culture can be a bit like a nightclub, so not great for an incel. also dancing is gay

OLD is bad for males.

cold approaching is possible in some countries, but usually it's just a meme.

social media is over-saturated, and more about playing algorithms than about interaction.

What do you do all day if you don't have a job or your not in school?
Daytrading/crypto with my dad's money. I want to get a job soon though (over the summer).

concerts do have a lot of foids (if the music is bad), but the culture can be a bit like a nightclub, so not great for an incel. also dancing is gay
Agreed. :yes::yes:
No young person I know is going to nightclubs unless they are gigaNT, I doubt I'd be able to fraternize with such people.
OLD is bad for males.
Yeah but some places are purportedly easy (NYC or big metropolitan areas). Yubo is another one that could work in lieu of tinder.
cold approaching is possible in some countries, but usually it's just a meme.
Definitely, I'll try warm approaching at work or through mutual friends.
social media is over-saturated, and more about playing algorithms than about interaction.
You are right that's the most unlikely thing here.

What do you like to do?
I like movies, books, clothing, writing, and vidya.

I want to get into making digital art in the near future but I've lost my drawing tablet.

Daytrading/crypto with my dad's money. I want to get a job soon though (over the summer).

Crypto titans target Ohio, Montana races that could flip Senate

Crypto Titans Threaten to Unleash War Chest on Hostile Lawmakers

idk discord video games edgy communities or just go back to college
I'm going to buy an expensive car and drive around on campus cold approaching 18 year old foids.

It could work.

Definitely, I'll try warm approaching at work or through mutual friends.
good luck

be careful with work, though, after #MeToo it's generally best to avoid foids in the workplace. a warm approach might be doable, but if they show any signs of bitchiness then keep away. or just rape them, since they'll accuse you of it anyway and you might as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb

You know exactly where you meet them you just don't want to hear the same answer

I like movies, books, clothing, writing, and vidya.

I want to get into making digital art in the near future but I've lost my drawing tablet.
Work is one place. Maybe a part time job at a clothing store? Another is meetups, in the US we have meetup.com. (Are you in the US?) You could also look at your local library for events there, a lot may revolve around books, for example book clubs.

Ngl it’s fucking hard as an adult to make friends and takes way more effort than when you’re in school. But it can be done.

(You could also reconnect with friends from school, catch up and stuff. This has been good for me when I’ve done it).

making new friends as an (esp. ugly autistic male) adult is a meme. social circles by that time have been fully developed and are hostile to outsiders

Go find online communities for your hobbies and then find people geographically near you. Get close enough to them where you can invite them to go out somewhere with you and hopefully they’ll integrate you into their friend group but at the very least you’ll make a friend

It’ll be fine, but time consuming

You don’t, not sure how you don’t know that already.

Gym

You don't. The government made sure of it

Instagram and Tinder.

Find a basketball court and start hooping. That's if of course you don't mind having watermelon lovers as friends

I go to airsoft and meet people my age there sometimes. Most of them are either men in their 30's or children. Weird combination of people since almost none are in their 20's.

I go to airsoft and meet people my age there sometimes. Most of them are either men in their 30's or children. Weird combination of people since almost none are in their 20's.
Good suggestion - I can wear a mask and conceal my subhumanity.

I like visiting festivals and cultural events too and I see some people my age.

Go to r/“your country name” and make a post about looking to meet people within a certain age range. Add your picture if you want to and don’t forget to also use Tinder and Instagram.

Go to r/“your country name” and make a post about looking to meet people within a certain age range.
I'll try "meetup.com" I'd rather not meet up with redditors for obvious reasons.
Add your picture if you want to and don’t forget to also use Tinder and Instagram.
Thanks for the advice - I'm going to try maskfishing.

You don't if you're an unattractive male.

This is why I urge every young man to socialmax in their formative educational years.

If you do not have a social circle already you are doomed.
No group is going to take in a stray male as young adults unless you are Chad.
Males will be mate guarding too hard to let another male in (even if ugly) and only Chad can force his way in as all the females will go to him anyway and the males will have to follow and take the scraps.
Any social circle you can get in will be ones with incel tier men only who are not nt and are outcasts from general society themselves which will not help you ascending in anyway.
And even then you have to share a niche hobby or interest with them.

Last edited:
If you do not have a social circle already you are doomed.
This is why I urge every young man to socialmax in their formative educational years.
I am in a couple social circles but it's a chore driving to them and not all have foids within their circles. Overall, I'd like to increase my chances and the only way is become "the guy that knows everyone else". If you are involved in some activity that facilitates and promotes socialization then it's guaranteed you will at least meet a couple of people willing to fraternize.

I am in a couple social circles but it's a chore driving to them and not all have foids within their circles. Overall, I'd like to increase my chances and the only way is become "the guy that knows everyone else". If you are involved in some activity that facilitates and promotes socialization then it's guaranteed you will at least meet a couple of people willing to fraternize.
Well gl, if you are going to college/uni it would be far easier to do that but outside of that I don't know

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back