Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where did you sit in a classroom with open seats?

Mango

Mango

no painkillers for you inkie
★★★
I personally liked to sit in the back, so that I could keep my head down and avoid getting called on by the teacher. Especially in a math class since I was absolute dogshit at it and would embrass myself when I had to work out a problem for the class.

The higher status and good looking kids often sat closer to the teacher because they often converse with each other and liked to participate in the class discussions. Not all of them were like this, but a good portion of them were. Most of the omega males like me were too high inhib to participate in class and often just doodled on their papers, picked at their acne or just put their head down and slept. The omega males that would participate in class were low inhib and had high IQ.

I always used to sit next to a former friend of mine, we were both losers so we got along pretty well. Unfortunately that motherfucker never spoke to me again after we went to college

Second line left at window side where the heatthing is.

Anywhere I didn't have to be around foids, tbh, I didn't really want to be at the back because my vision was and still is poor enough that things get blurry. I would also try not to sit with gigaNTmaxxed Chads and the like. :feelsugh:

Anywhere I didn't have to be around foids, tbh, I didn't really want to be at the back because my vision was and still is poor enough that things get blurry. I would also try not to sit with gigaNTmaxxed Chads and the like. :feelsugh:
In some cases there would be a Chad group and their female orbiters sitting in the back where I'd normally liked to sit so I just avoided them. I usually sit next to other incel-looking men at first, or a normie as a last resort.

I would always go for the seats in the back

Toward the back on the perimeter for quicke escape in case of anxiety attack.

Always front because short.

Teacher's desk

Next to the teacher 's desk in the front.

My Schools never had open seats they were almost always assigned. Only time i had open seats was highschool. Even then i just sat in the farthest corner away from girls as i could

I was a big autistic daydreamer back in the day.

the front or very left or right sides, usually we just had assigned seating.

In the back in one of the corners, because I don’t want anyone to talk to me and I don’t like people sitting next to me or behind me.

I personally liked to sit in the back, so that I could keep my head down and avoid getting called on by the teacher. Especially in a math class since I was absolute dogshit at it and would embrass myself when I had to work out a problem for the class.

The higher status and good looking kids often sat closer to the teacher because they often converse with each other and liked to participate in the class discussions. Not all of them were like this, but a good portion of them were. Most of the omega males like me were too high inhib to participate in class and often just doodled on their papers, picked at their acne or just put their head down and slept. The omega males that would participate in class were low inhib and had high IQ.
I farted, mang

During in school i barely had classes with the few friends i had so i was almost always alone. If i remember correctly i tried to sit away from people especially the annoying-loud ones out of fear of having to interact with them.

Either in the front(its not that I was one of "those kids" but at my school only the annoying\loud niggers sat in the back) or if I had a friend group in the class then by them.

Front because all the shitty kids preferred the back.

Mid-back was ideal but in high school I remember ending sitting in the front

Well, I was that kid dressed all in black at the back of the class.
Except for when there were assigned seats, of course.
I failed most of my classes.
I never did my schoolwork. I wrote poems or would draw pictures.

Furthest and least populated seat, usually on the corner

back, coz i dont wat to get bullie from behind and i wanted to look at the jb ass

On the back and if possible against a wall

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back