Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where did you get here from? [POLL]

Just curious.

• Total voters
FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★

References to incels (mostly insults) at TRP > r/incels -> incels.is

BlackpilledAF said:
References to incels (mostly insults) at TRP > r/incels -> incels.is

You came from trp?

/r/incels after Alia was getting ripped on for posting on the incel sub by people in /r/horror

Fuck I hate how the stupid thread has to be posted before the poll.

whatever

why is r/incels not an option?

takurak said:
Thats just sad

We've crossed the "sad" line a long time ago, boyo. Look around you.

theultimate341 said:

I meant how you found r/incels.

I always assumed most r/incels posters came from R9K because how they call anything and everything a "chad". I remembered the OG PUAhate had very high standards on what they considered a slayer (I think "chad" came from 4chan and "slayer" came from PUAhate).

BlackpilledAF said:
We've crossed the "sad" line a long time ago, boyo. Look around you.

theredpil is just sad. Migratign is even sadder..

They think we're trash ..

FuckFace said:
theultimate341 said:
I always assumed most r/incels posters came from R9K because how they call anything and everything a "chad". I remembered the OG PUAhate had very high standards on what they considered a slayer (I think "chad" came from 4chan and "slayer" came from PUAhate).
Correct.

r/Foreveralone.

I had to leave because I felt like I was getting cucked by Female FA's and mods.

One of the mods here, Master, recruited Minjaze to join us, and both of them came from r/foreveralone. They also both had a problem with the one of the mods there.

idkwattodowithlife said:
r/Foreveralone.

I had to leave because I felt like I was getting cucked by Female FA's and mods.

One of the mods here, Master, recruited Minjaze to join us, and both of them came from r/foreveralone. They also both had a problem with the one of the mods there.

Thats even worse than coming from TRP

I’m a former member of PSL (too slow for me) and LoveShy but I found this place through searching my name.

Once I heard that r/incels got banned.

TheRealChincel said:
I’m a former member of PSL (too slow for me) and LoveShy but I found this place through searching my name.

What does this site have to do with your name?

takurak said:
What does this site have to do with your name?

Well, my name was Chincel on PUAhate so I did a search and found this forum.

TheRealChincel said:
Well, my name was Chincel on PUAhate so I did a search and found this forum.

Did you chat with Elliot?

takurak said:
Did you chat with Elliot?

No, I saw him in the chat once but I only chatted with regulars there. He was a nobody there.

4fag and inceltears.
I was curious about what happens here.

Turns out much of the people here are allright and are just sad they're celibate, but the internet just wants something to hate on.

ER --> lookism --> /r/incels --> this place

Ironically when I was on foreveralone a femnoid responded to me saying something like "Your'e like one of those people from Incels" I joined the subreddit, then it got banned by cuckeddit and here I am now

why is there no /r/incels option?

FuckFace said:

u didnt specify that in the thread, it seems like you meant howd u get from so and so to incels.is