Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where did this pill thing started?

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
What was the reason? I met red pill in 2017 but it must be at least 20 years older than that

It all started from The Matrix. The Black Pill began when the Red Pill became too Blue Pilled (PUAs, Personaliteehee supporters etc.)

Rollo Tomassi started the Red Pill movement with his blog posts then turned into the best selling book series "The Rational Male". He coined all the common RP references:: blue pill and red pill (inspired by the Matrix), AF/BB and others.

Many of the terms used by Rollo Tomassi for his Red Pill theory were taken from PUA lingo as his first intention was to understand why PUA tactics worked on women. This question led him to take a dive into evolutionary psychology (David Buss mainly), from this and his anecdotal life experiences with women he laid out a theory that basically provided a theoretical backdrop to the practical findings of PUAs.

There's this common misconception that identifies RP with evo-psych, PUA and viceversa but this is simply wrong. Evolutionary psychologt is an evolving academic discipline, Red Pill theory is Rollo's personal interpretation of the subject in the early 2000s merged with anecdotal findings from this personal experience with women.

The same applies to PUA, most PUAs do not identify as "Red Pill", sometimes it's because they don't care about these less practical topics but sometimes it's because they take concerted efforts to distance themselves from it. GirlsChase's board skilledseducer.com is a gathering space for several major PUAs from the Mystery's era and it's a good example of this. They have a series that tries to debunk red pill beliefs, terms like "hypergamy" are also frowned upon and can lead to a ban if abused. Granted, PUAs don't do this because they think gender essentialism is wrong, they hold this non-RP/anti-RP stance because they think that holding a negative and pessimistic view of womenc can hinder one's game and sabotate them from having fulfilling relationships with women.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/exredpill/comments/v1hq4n/history_of_the_red_pill_community/

I didnt verify any of this

i hate all this redpill crap, none of it matters if you don't have good looks:what: everything can be summarized as be good looking and then you can have a normie personality and you can't fail :forcedsmile: none of this 'advice' applies to truecels like me who are unable to do anything because of lookz:feelsLightsaber:

What was the reason? I met red pill in 2017 but it must be at least 20 years older than that

The theories are at least as old as the term Jock (and actually much older)
Columbine was in '99 but the idea wasn't really crystalized until Elliot Roger in 2014
Alek Minassian brought it mainstream in 2018

Everyone knows it’s matrix Nigga:feelswhat:

Don’t you know about Morpheus offering neo the redpill(reality) or the bluepill(delusional fantas) :feelswhat:
:feelsseriously: I'm not talking about that red pill

The theories are at least as old as the term Jock (and actually much older)
Columbine was in '99 but the idea wasn't really crystalized until Elliot Roger in 2014
Alek Minassian brought it mainstream in 2018

because you truly had to be ugly in 99 to not ascend
I mean ugly + mental disorders

now days just being a regular normie is enough to get you cucked :feelshaha: