Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where can I watch a documentary about human in stone age period?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I've been looking but I can't find a documentary that's talks about how us humans had to survive in rainforests in the prehistoric time period? I want a documentary that explains what it took to be accepted into a tribe,to survive in the rainforest and to mate. To explain how us as cavemen lived. Someone find me a good documentary to watch that give me all this info. Much Appreciated!

Look up neanderthal documentary thats the closest you'll get

if you're looking for like all of the shit you were talking about you won't be able to find it besides some bones but for the most part our early ancestors were scavengers throwing rocks at sabre tooth tigers and you didn't have to be accepted into the tribe because if you could walk on 2 feet and distract the tiger or whatever you were fine but all of the easy to get to shit is from google for instance search up homo habilis documentary on youtube it'll just say the same shit i said but yeah

I've been looking but I can't find a documentary that's talks about how us humans had to survive in rainforests in the prehistoric time period? I want a documentary that explains what it took to be accepted into a tribe,to survive in the rainforest and to mate. To explain how us as cavemen lived. Someone find me a good documentary to watch that give me all this info. Much Appreciated!
get back to studying

Definitely better to just google this one, maybe you'll find some interesting stuff on youtube?
If you want a postmaxxer answer, just go to Africa bro.