Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Where Can i find Chad teehee

Carl Panzram

Carl Panzram

Recruit
★★

I thought personality matters more? That's what IT told me. :worryfeels: this is impossible, it must be a guy pretending to be a woman behind this account because women are not shallow:feelswhat:

r/IncelTear can you please explain whats going on here ?

ok GrAY sbbssjbsjssbsbbwvwbwnsbsbehveisvswnuehwvbwe

I thought personality matters more? That's what IT told me. :worryfeels: this is impossible, it must be a guy pretending to be a woman behind this account because women are not shallow:feelswhat:

r/IncelTear can you please explain whats going on here ?

when will Grays learn to not give it attention

Carl Panzram
Carl Panzram
Greycel

JoinedJun 17, 2023
Posts10
This doesn't mean shit, my posts are high IQ and they prove the blackpill is real in a sarcastic way

You're just jealous that I've only made 2 posts but they're way more high IQ than your +200 posts. GrAY
your first two posts, tje first two posts you made after joining are about IT

clear proof you're IT infiltrator

I have 0 posts I only reply to other people unfair comparison and I might be low iq but you aren't far
Even my replies are more high IQ. I post a screenshot of IT wishing violence on us and you come to a conclusion that I'm an infiltrator, that's low IQ if u ask me

Even my replies are more high IQ. I post a screenshot of IT wishing violence on us and you come to a conclusion that I'm an infiltrator, that's low IQ if u ask me
them wishing violonce on us is nothing new buddy

Not reading that. I’m happy for her though or sorry that happened.

I have 0 posts I only reply to other people unfair comparison and I might be low iq but you aren't far
Don't worry man low iq cels are the best / high iq cels every cel is a good c

@BataviaCel @chuddyince23

This community will die and the blackpill will never spread if 2023cels keep gatekeeping with their low-effort Gray reports. You and the OP are ALL just 2023cels. Just because you posted Gray 1,000 times does not mean shit.
i was on a sperg episode, just ignore it

Personality doesn't matter.