Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Where can I complain? I want to sue God. Even Suicide won't let u escape.

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
I would like to lodge a complaint because life is not fair and no individual has voluntarily chosen to enter this inferior thing called life with full consciousness. The construction of these physical and biological processes in the universe are also so inferiorly stupid that I wonder how anyone could possibly come up with this filth. Suffering, misery, and not just from us humans - certainly also animals on other planets who suffer the same fate. It's not just us humans who are terrible sinners, even in the animal world monkeys tear each other apart, cats fight bloodily for their territories, sharks eat innocent fishies. So this is bottomless and outrageous childish rubbish.

This thing is worse than any Jig-SAW trap. You can't even leave it and you're stuck in it for all eternity.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWaNoK3gN6M

I mean, how can you be so stupid as to use the second law of thermodynamics, entropy, as a rule of thumb for all life and non-life in this universe? You must be mentally handicapped. All life comes to an end, everything dies. Things are created to be created, things are created to be destroyed. In order to die. Pure nihilism. Pure sadism. Pure hardcore BDSM shit.

You can't escape it.
If I kill myself right now, I'll be born an animal or another human being who's still stuck in this fucking universe.
It's impossible.

If that's not hell, what is it supposed to be.

Last edited:
maybe send a letter to the vaticans? maybe they can send it to god?

bruh wtf is this zionist bio, man.

Didn't you post a vocaroo of you with some girl like half a year ago??

nonexistence is bliss, consciousness necessitates suffering, intelligent life is a giant blight on this blue trap bubble we call earth