Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where Can I Apply to Become a Moderator?

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I would be an incredible mod on this site. I am online 24/7 and i'd apply a firm rule based and objective standard to everything. Plus I'm really high IQ

Don't tell anybody this but you can become a secret mod if you click "Disable Account"

I would be an incredible mod on this site. I am online 24/7 and i'd apply a firm rule based and objective standard to everything. Plus I'm really high IQ
Would you permaban me

Take showers, open doors, and respect women. It’s just that easy.

No neo Nazis allowed

Noo I literally can't perform this action I want to be a mod !! ;(

Maybe it cuz my browser, does it work for others?
he was joking... "disable account" - it means delete account

he was joking... "disable account" - it means delete account
I was thinking that but I want to be a mod so bad I was close to trying it.

Sometimes mods to weird shit like that to create a "Secret entrance" so it wouldn't suprise me.

I was thinking that but I want to be a mod so bad I was close to trying it.

Sometimes mods to weird shit like that to create a "Secret entrance" so it wouldn't suprise me.
yes indeed

just kidding i hate sluts

1.You don’t deserve to be one at all.

2. I don’t think you have an official way to submit applications; I think you just have to be vouched for by multiple other mods & have a good record behind you

1.You don’t deserve to be one at all.

2. I don’t think you have an official way to submit applications; I think you just have to be vouched for by multiple other mods & have a good record behind you
Why don't I deserve to be one?

Why don't I deserve to be one?
You’re too new for starters, you reiterate mainstream leftist narratives, have humblebragged, and are seemingly disliked by many users here.

Haha, why would you be made mod? You're a nigger loving, redditor kike who larps as muh intellectual

"I would be an incredible mod on this site. I am online 24/7 and i'd apply a firm rule based and objective standard to everything. Plus I'm really high IQ" :society::society: