Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where are these "femcel" forums? Like can anyone link me one?

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock purdy is HIM | Christmaxxing †
★★★★★
I may have asked for this in the past I think, but does anyone have any forums to these "femcels".
They're so rare because toiletcels don't exist because they have such an open market.
And it is proved by the point that it's hard to find "femcel" forums.

I said it in the previous thread: lolcow.farm. They throw the word moid around more than we do foid jfl

They tend not to last long, especially without male members in those spaces. Because femcels don't exist. They die fast

I said it in the previous thread, lolcow.farms. They throw the word moid around more than we do foid jfl
Thanks.
I should mention though, that the the forum is not entirely dedicated to inceldom, like this one jfl :feelskek:
It only exists to shit on us for existing rather than saying they can't get us lol.
hence it not being called something like "femcels.is"

“femcel” is often a tag of disboard used to clicks, many server admins admit this themselves. this is like me asking where the leprechauns hide

I said it in the previous thread: lolcow.farm. They throw the word moid around more than we do foid jfl
They tend not to last long, especially without male members in those spaces. Because femcels don't exist. They die fast
I just posted there, hopefully this is my chance to "ascend" guys.

Update me
Most likely gonna get 100% involuntary separation for the reason "infiltrator" :feelskek::feelskek:

I literally am not playing around and will date or have sex with any toilet there that is serious.

Most likely gonna get 100% involuntary separation for the reason "infiltrator" :feelskek::feelskek:

I literally am not playing around and will date or have sex with any toilet there that is serious.
I'd ascend with them too tbh.

I like outcasted, loser kinda women tbh

I'd ascend with them too tbh.

I like outcasted, loser kinda women tbh
My post was deleted and not a single one contacted me lol.
Toilets are really chad only.

I may have asked for this in the past I think, but does anyone have any forums to these "femcels".
They're so rare because toiletcels don't exist because they have such an open market.
And it is proved by the point that it's hard to find "femcel" forums.
All femcell forums are full of male lurkers, for every 1 femcel there are 50 male lukers

I would love to infiltrate a femcel forum it may be very erotic

This does, at least optically, not look like a forum actual women would use. I guess most of them are just trannies.
.farm is literally a gossip site, of course foids would use it

I have a fat unattractive buddy but he's got a long term gf and doing pretty well. He is exceptionally nice to the world though. Not many out there like him, glad he's doing good though. Wish I could be doing good as well
wtf are you talking abt, retarded GrAY