Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Where are the women ?

T

Twinkcel

Banned
-
Every few weeks I go out to role play as a normie. I would go to a restaurant, shop at the mall or have a coffee at a coffee shop. Where ever I go I noticed there are way more men than women. Today I went to a restaurant and there was at least 30 men and no women at all. Walked around the strip mall and out of hundreds of men only 4 women. Went to a popular coffee shop and there was over 50 men and 6 women.

I checked the national census and found out there is 69200 more men than women in Saudi Arabia. Add to that Islamic polygamy and the fact that Saudi women are allowed to marry foreigners but Saudi men are not that means there are at least a 100,000 men destined to become incel with no fault of their own.

The government are not only ignoring men’s issues but actively making it worse by allowing polygamy, denying Saudi men the right to marry foreign women and artificial uplifting women by giving them more education and work opportunities.

They're in chad's bed.

Immigration only men

I see the same stuff in my country in Northern Europe. And if I happen to see females they're either kids or are 45+. I see no foids my age but I will see like 4 other dudes at my age before I see any foid within my age range and even then they're with their boyfriend.

Immigration only men
I only counted the Saudi. The foreigners in Saudi sre 14.3 million and 76% of them are men. Doesn’t matter though we never mingle with the foreigners they live isolated where we can’t see them.

80% of the woman I see are overweight as fuck

Women unironically don’t have a reason to leave the house. They all date now using Tinder, why the fuck should they bother seeing and risk being within the vicinity of sub 8 men?

They're in chad's bed.
As funny as this sounds, it's actually true. Couples usually spend most of their time doing fun things at their homes.

Man, that's brutal. Having to deal with gender imbalance ON TOP of everything else.

At least in my country it's more like 50-50. Not that it helps me...

They’re avoiding sub 7s

I hope everybody on earth dies

Eh. Not really. Many rational minded people are just fed up with other people. Loss of hope, prevention of opportunities, & so many people willingly contributing to problems like inceldom with zero remorse.

In Chad's hadem.

Getting railed by chad

There are more men in the 18-40 age gap than women almost in any country on this globe . The women are more than men paradigm is because of grannies that push the statistics.

The results are men destined to be alone forever.And if that isn't enough,the sexual market is full of thugs, chads and rich men that buy their way to pussy one way or another.

Last edited:
I only counted the Saudi. The foreigners in Saudi sre 14.3 million and 76% of them are men. Doesn’t matter though we never mingle with the foreigners they live isolated where we can’t see them.
Don't you guys have really strict law and beliefs about women how and when women are allowed to leave the house?

There are more men in the 18-40 age gap than women almost in any country on this globe .
Most ragefueling thing is men in general aren't bothered by this natural-gender-ratio stat. They're content as long as they get theirs. And after 'ascending' every guy be like, "no, I don't want a daughter." Like go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
A lot of wimmins I see in town are boomers