Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Where are the 2018cels at

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Just wondering how many of us tried to escape and failed, some are still trying, some are going to succeed, but im sure most of the non "mentalcels" are going to come back one day

Most of the 2017cels are banned, plenty of us left though
Yep almost no one from our time left, really sad, and @nausea is ghosting me, im crying ngl

Legends have it they're in 2020 now.

@Ritalincel is on the looksmax.org fourm

We are COPEING

2018cel here I felt that was the year we had the most hERos and saints rise up and incels were in the media a lot.

Really... Man you really have been away from here for a while. I joined in the month of may. Youre a marchcel/marcel. How you been anyway man
Just kidding i know what it means, u dont remember that bastard called nausea? Feeling shitty as usual, and you?

It feels like just yesterday I signed up and still had a little bit of hope left

It feels like just yesterday I signed up and still had a little bit of hope left
Me too bro, i thought things couldnt get worse , i mean literally, but actually trying hard destroyed my hope, nothing left, i could never imagine that i would say this one day, but things got so much worse that i truly miss 2018

2018cel reporting for duty

created my acc at 2019 sry bro