Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where are red lines in creation of genetically engineered [cat]girls for domestic ownership?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Goal of humanity is to create improved waifus, for loving master and fulfilling his needs, and exterminate natural femorloids, for ending this hell. But where are lines not to step obver, what kinds of genetically engineered girls would be immoral to create?

For me I'm absolutely ok with pedo. I ephebophile myself, would like improved waifu who looks as 13 years old for all her life, but have no problem is someone wants waifu to look as permanent 3 years old. Pedophilia is problematic thing only because children asexual creatures, but its ok if child consents, and genetically engineered childwaifus would be created to enjoy fucking, so it all good here
Ok with literally creating catgirls or some kind of furrys for men with zoophilic tendencies, just not dogs, I dislike them, nasty creatures
Against using perfect girls for sadistic things. Engineered girls could be created even to enjoy being tortured, but that is unacceptable, create perfect beings for that. We have normal femorloids for doing sadism on them. So ok only if sadism would be done only with cloned natural non-engineered femorloids, as they are shit and deserve it, and doing that to perfect girls is blasphemy and must be outlawed
No to cuckoldry. If man is degenerate and wants to see his perfect waifu being banged by other man, he need to be showered in Auschwitz therapy
Sluttery can be questionable. Some men may be loners, not wanting to live with girl, even if she perfect, and just to use special genetically engineered stock of communal females for fucking
And the most horrible thing, absolutely to oppose, would be engineering femoids who stronger, smarter, better looking, but same primitive animals lusting for chad

I'm sorry you got no reply

tfu on uncultered roasties give me a catgirl

>make and fuck any girl of your dreams
>treat those cat girls nice
>don't allow naturally birthed females any rights

Got it

what the fuck am I reading

Neko girls when

>make and fuck any girl of your dreams
>treat those cat girls nice
>don't allow naturally birthed females any rights

Got it