Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where are my fellow Americacels at?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
It's like I'm the only one on here. Oh wait, it's 1:45AM Arizona time (MST without daylight savings --I don't know if that's still going on)

Misspelled "where". I'm drunk

:(

I’m a fellow Americacel. It’s currently 4:49 A.M. as I’m typing this

4:45am on the east coast here :feelsautistic:

ngl i only ever use this site from like midnight-10am. I rarely use it during the day

ngl i only ever use this site from like midnight-10am. I rarely use it during the day
Night owls like us are truecels. It’s over for nightowlcels

YESSSS

You got the right idea, bro.

What state on the East Coast, though?

I'm gonnaa guess (I'd be such a fucking GOD if I got this right)....

Maryland!

Maybe if I were american I wouldnt be incel. Or at least I would be taller.

I'm an americacel :feelsrope:
It's 2:51 where I'm at

I am in Canada but I am brazilian.
Oh OK. I don't know how things go down in South America. I heard Brazil was one of the good countries, though. I mean, obviously, depending on where you're at.

What type of vodka are you drinking brocel?
Oh I just stopped by the 7/11 a block from my apartment and picked up this uhh "Cantaritos By Jarriots" Manadrin Hard Soda. I think it may technically be a tequila soda.

Oh I just stopped by the 7/11 a block from my apartment and picked up this uhh "Cantaritos By Jarriots" Manadrin Hard Soda. I think it may technically be a tequila soda.
Very based :feelsokman:

I didn't even know that they made hard soda for jarritos. I used to love the shit out of that soda when I was a kid.

Definitely gonna have to get some the next time I alcoholmaxx :feelsohh:

YESSSS

You got the right idea, bro.

What state on the East Coast, though?

I'm gonnaa guess (I'd be such a fucking GOD if I got this right)....

Maryland!
North Carolina

Cool. Do you guys consider yourself southern? I've always wondered that.
Absolutely. Before the blm stuff in 2020, and the woke stuff in general that took over the country around 2016, it was quite common to see confederate flags here. And i dont even like in a rural area, i live in a liberal city.

But iirc after 2020 the confederate flag is banned :feelsbadman: people talk a lot about slavery and i understand why but literally the only reason people flew that flag was as a way of saying "i love the south" because there is no other symbol that represents the american south as a whole. And because it looks cool AF

Anywho I'm on a whole side tangent now. Yes we absolutely consider ourselves southern. Country music, cornbread, NASCAR, saying "y'all", common courtesy and general kindness, everything. But southern culture is on its way out here because there are so many northerners that move down here and refuse to assimilate. For some reason, so many of them move down here and are complete assholes to everybody and they constantly talk about how much better it was up north. So if its so much better, then why do they deliberately move down here? Even my dad is a northerner, but he at least somewhat respects the culture though (to an extent).

southern culture is also disappearing because theyre importing so many darkies here. In my short life (20 years old) ive witnessed white people become a minority in my hometown :feelscry: its sad to watch man, theres no more trust or kindness here now.

Anywho thats way more than you cared to hear, and this comment reads like ass because im so tired lmao, but TLDR yes we are absolutely a southern state

southern culture is also disappearing because theyre importing so many darkies here. In my short life (20 years old) ive witnessed white people become a minority in my hometown :feelscry: its sad to watch man, theres no more trust or kindness here now.
latinx aka beaners taking over too. white people just weak retards it seems. :feelsbadman:

Do you like luke combs
Ive heard of him but i dont really know much about him. I think he's a country singer? I dont listen to country so i don't really have an opinion on him

Absolutely. Before the blm stuff in 2020, and the woke stuff in general that took over the country around 2016, it was quite common to see confederate flags here. And i dont even like in a rural area, i live in a liberal city.

But iirc after 2020 the confederate flag is banned :feelsbadman: people talk a lot about slavery and i understand why but literally the only reason people flew that flag was as a way of saying "i love the south" because there is no other symbol that represents the american south as a whole. And because it looks cool AF

Anywho I'm on a whole side tangent now. Yes we absolutely consider ourselves southern. Country music, cornbread, NASCAR, saying "y'all", common courtesy and general kindness, everything. But southern culture is on its way out here because there are so many northerners that move down here and refuse to assimilate. For some reason, so many of them move down here and are complete assholes to everybody and they constantly talk about how much better it was up north. So if its so much better, then why do they deliberately move down here? Even my dad is a northerner, but he at least somewhat respects the culture though (to an extent).

Anywho thats way more than you cared to hear, and this comment reads like ass because im so tired lmao, but TLDR yes we are absolutely a southern state
What if i, an ethnic, moved to the South but completely assimilated with southern culture. Would you still hate me?

What if i, an ethnic, moved to the South but completely assimilated with southern culture. Would you still hate me?
If you made sure to not commit crime and to not keep me awake by blasting music and drunkenly yelling all night every night and not throw your trash in my yard and not have your kids attack my dog and not bring an infestation of roaches and rats (this is oddly specific because im talking about my mexican neighbors) then i won't hate you. Despite my username, i do always try my best to judge people as individuals.

If you made sure to not commit crime and to not keep me awake by blasting music and drunkenly yelling all night every night and not throw your trash in my yard and not have your kids attack my dog and not bring an infestation of roaches and rats (this is oddly specific because im talking about my mexican neighbors) then i won't hate you. Despite my username, i do always try my best to judge people as individuals.
I just wish I was a redneck from the South