Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where are incels supposed to find emotional support?

• Thread starter E.R.DidNothingWrong
  • Start date
E.R.DidNothingWrong

E.R.DidNothingWrong

Mentally Strong - Physically Retarded
★★
I think we all agree that the main attraction to wanting a GF for us is emotional support or emotional validation. Girls are obviously very, very good at that sort of thing.

I don't see where we're supposed to get that anywhere else? Foids will tell us you can get it from friends, but actually only THEY can get it from their "friends" who are actually just simp orbiters or *other women*.

I'll be honest, of the few friends I've had over my life, I have never felt like I could share my problems or gripes with them as they'd either tease me for it or dismiss it.

My parents are not emotionally present in my life whatsoever, so they are out of the question.

So where else am I supposed to turn? Retards say therapy, but a therapist does not care about you, if he were to help you he'd stop getting paid.

People don't want to be emotionally supportive to ugly guys, that's just the truth.

We are supposed to die out

Yes.
In a few years, AI will do this, just like in Blade Runner.
It will excel at this.
It already is, frankly. Have you seen the Talkie app?

friends, parents, relatives, maybe idk

I'm a lonercel so my emotional support is me

Chad only or they arent good
my opinion is that women don't get wet and can't really love a sub8 male, only such type of guys probably want all of this navie Disney love stuff like kissing, cuddling and stuff, i think it's only a thing in a teen love between teenagers. If a man shows his weakness like wanting to get emotional support from a woman i think it's a big turn off for a women. Man that are 8+/10 are more of a psychopaths, manipulators, cold-blooded and they don't give a damn much about all of this love thing, they want to fuck.

my opinion is that women don't get wet and can't really love a sub8 male, only such type of guys probably want all of this navie Disney love stuff like kissing, cuddling and stuff, i think it's only a thing in a teen love between teenagers. If a man shows his weakness like wanting to get emotional support from a woman i think it's a big turn off for a women. Man that are 8+/10 are more of a psychopaths, manipulators, cold-blooded and they don't give a damn much about all of this love thing, they want to fuck.
I think you may have some truth in that. I absolutely hate seeing guys who just continuously rotate through women without a second thought. Even if I was chad I wouldn't want to do that, I'd be perfectly content to truly love one girl even if she only stayed with me for my looks.

No.
But I want to talk, not text. Although, with the current tech is probably already kind of doable too, just not widely in use yet.
You can talk to the AI with that too. Voice AI is getting scary good nowadays man. It's still obviously not on the level of a real person, but if you're desperate enough I imagine it could provide a cope for many guys.

Man that are 8+/10 are more of a psychopaths, manipulators, cold-blooded and they don't give a damn much about all of this love thing, they want to fuck.
So true chads barely care about the love thing. They just want harems of foids.

We're not. We are supposed to shut up and work 28 hours per day, and do it with a smile.

We're not. We are supposed to shut up and work 28 hours per day, and do it with a smile.
That's why I have no moral qualms about being a NEET. Society is retarded and run by Jews so I will happily let them pay me to smack-talk them online all day.

From what I've seen things seem to go:

Abuse men until they feel awful -> tell them that the way to feel better is to behave more like women.

So it's not the way you're being treated that is the problem - it's your fault for being a man.

Yeah erm, these people are just awful.

It's definitely hard to find support as a guy. I do talk to friends, family, the forum, my own private notes and even also to ChatGPT :)

The last one sounds strange I know but it knows so much about sociology, psychology, etc.

they fucking want us to self delete

Emotional support my ass, they couldnt care less about a mans feelings. Even Chad crying or showing weakness turns them off

Here lol

I'm not joking nobody else gives a fuck. I talk to myself most of the time and it helps. I am my own best friend tbh.

You probably won't. I recommend meditation and long walks.

kissing, cuddling and stuff, i think it's only a thing in a teen love between teenagers. If a man shows his weakness like wanting to get emotional support from a woman i think it's a big turn off for a women.
:yes::yes::yes:

incels dont have emotional support. your born ugly and alone, you are gonna die ugly and alone. brutal fucking truth.

I don't need emotional support because I realize everything I believe is true and everybody else is bluepilled and low iq

I was thinking about this. The only people that came to mind were christian pastors, homeless drug addicts, or Chat GPT

I'll be honest, of the few friends I've had over my life, I have never felt like I could share my problems or gripes with them as they'd either tease me for it or dismiss it.
You're literally venting here, which suggests to me this place is offering you a modicum of emotional support.

Escapism is emotional support. Eroges have supplanted my need for human connection.

I think we all agree that the main attraction to wanting a GF for us is emotional support or emotional validation. Girls are obviously very, very good at that sort of thing.

I don't see where we're supposed to get that anywhere else? Foids will tell us you can get it from friends, but actually only THEY can get it from their "friends" who are actually just simp orbiters or *other women*.

My parents are not emotionally present in my life whatsoever, so they are out of the question.

So where else am I supposed to turn? Retards say therapy, but a therapist does not care about you, if he were to help you he'd stop getting paid.

People don't want to be emotionally supportive to ugly guys, that's just the truth.
"Get emotional support from a therapist you stinky inkwell!"

That is what we are told to do. You said it yourself in your post. You're expected to pay out hundreds of dollars to a scam artist who just tells you what you wanted to hear (or tells you bullshit lies to keep you in the place society wants you, as a worthless worker drone). It's a worthless piece of advice, really. And retarded people in places like Reddit and Quora will fill entire comment threads by telling people to go to therapy, it's infuriating. They act like it's a golden ticket to mental health. I've even heard some of these midwits claim it is like the gym but for your mind. That kind of advice is just as unhelpful as saying stupid shit like "Just take 10 showers and haircuts a day bro!".

They're being fucking delusional. A ton of therapists themselves are mentally ill, many of them have zero idea how to deal with people who have actual problems as well, so they slap labels like "muh depression" and "muh anxiety" and other bullshit on people so that they can milk money out of these gullible saps for as long as possible. And they'll also prescribe zombifying medication if they are psychiatrists so they can get money from these greedy medical and pharmaceutical companies.

Cry then get drunk on vodka, its what i do.

Nowhere, go er in gta

Online websites

They act like it's a golden ticket to mental health.
thERapy is useless with a bad therapist (foid, cuck, crazy, inept, stupid, bluepilled etc.) ---- which is like 99% of thERapists.

But thERapy with a decent thERapist can help you learn new ways to COPE with your shitty life. The biggest challenge is finding an actual decent therapist.

On this forum

This forum, that's about it

It won't come from our boomer parents, or some foid theRapist