Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where are all these goddamned youngcels coming from???

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Just one year or so ago it was remarkable that @JohnWickCel was a teenager. He was a standout. As far as most of us knew, the only one of his kind.

Now? I'm seeing a new one almost every day. How is this happening? How does anyone new find this place, for that matter? I would not know what an incel was if not for the constant "Top 10 Darkest Subreddits" listicles that used to be. But these are no more. Talk of incels on Reddit is no more. I can think of no major media where this is being discussed. Like being a RuneScape player in 2021, in order to even think of being a member of Incels.is, you have to have known about it already back in the heyday.

But people continue to join. People who are way too young to have known what an incel was in the "heyday." If not also right now. I obviously don't believe it's healthy for them to be here. Let's not fool ourselves, this place is a nice hangout, a good outlet for anger, but absolutely not the place for anyone to go seeking help or answers. And that's what these kids need.

But greater than my aversion to them being here is my confoundedness at how they even managed to find this place, and what it potentially means that they did. Somehow, despite the incel scare being at an all time low and no Jim Jefferies keeping us hot and up to the minute, a bunch of kids got their hands on Incels.is. They will soon be voting. They will soon be driving the zeitgeist. I used to think the topics discussed here were fringe. But maybe they won't be soon. In just 5 or 10 years. And that's nothing to me. I'm already old.

Well, you see, when mommy and daddy give each other a very big hug with no clothes on, after some time a little cel comes out.

I'm relatively a youngcel since I'm 19. My childhood was okay, but my teenage years were awful. All of my friends having sex and the only thing I could get from women was their repulsive stare. As if it wasn't enough, acne made my skin look gross. Now I'm LDAR almost all day scared of going outside and talking to people. Don't know if there's anything I can do since I tried so hard and nothing worked.

this generation is in crumbles

I'm relatively a youngcel since I'm 19. My childhood was okay, but my teenage years were awful. All of my friends having sex and the only thing I could get from women was their repulsive stare. As if it wasn't enough, acne made my skin look gross. Now I'm LDAR almost all day scared of going outside and talking to people. Don't know if there's anything I can do since I tried so hard and nothing worked.

I'm not asking what makes them, I'm asking how they found this place. A message board forum in the age of phoneposting and Twitter and TikTok and sometimes Reddit.

I'm genuinely curious. How'd they hear about this place? They should add that question to the signup form.

Just one year or so ago it was remarkable that @JohnWickCel was a teenager. He was a standout. As far as most of us knew, the only one of his kind.

Now? I'm seeing a new one almost every day. How is this happening? How does anyone new find this place, for that matter? I would not know what an incel was if not for the constant "Top 10 Darkest Subreddits" listicles that used to be. But these are no more. Talk of incels on Reddit is no more. I can think of no major media where this is being discussed. Like being a RuneScape player in 2021, in order to even think of being a member of Incels.is, you have to have known about it already back in the heyday.

But people continue to join. People who are way too young to have known what an incel was in the "heyday." If not also right now. I obviously don't believe it's healthy for them to be here. Let's not fool ourselves, this place is a nice hangout, a good outlet for anger, but absolutely not the place for anyone to go seeking help or answers. And that's what these kids need.

But greater than my aversion to them being here is my confoundedness at how they even managed to find this place, and what it potentially means that they did. Somehow, despite the incel scare being at an all time low and no Jim Jefferies keeping us hot and up to the minute, a bunch of kids got their hands on Incels.is. They will soon be voting. They will soon be driving the zeitgeist. I used to think the topics discussed here were fringe. But maybe they won't be soon. In just 5 or 10 years. And that's nothing to me. I'm already old.
A lot of youngcels are just fackecels but they genuinely believe that they are Incels, until they magically ascend in their college years. Some of these doodoo heads might come here from Inceltears or news articles that usually mention this site. What is concerning about the invasion of these youngcels is that they are the reason why being an Incel is considered "edgy" by some Normies both Males and Foids.

I'm not asking what makes them, I'm asking how they found this place. A message board forum in the age of phoneposting and Twitter and TikTok and sometimes Reddit.

I'm genuinely curious. How'd they hear about this place? They should add that question to the signup form.
Well I found this place performing research on the blackpill. I think I might've had mentioned this somewhere before. My browser redirected me to this forum and I was astonished to find an active incel community, then I decided to join. A lot of youngcels come from YouTube channels and Reddit, I think.

They heard the word incel at school or saw it online somewhere. Then they do what naturally anyone with an internet connection does, find a message board.

They heard the word incel at school or saw it online somewhere. Then they do what naturally anyone with an internet connection does, find a message board.

Yeah, but where? Again, talk of incels is at an all time low, the hype is dead now. But somehow Incels.is has never been downer with the kids than right now. Somehow Incels.is is at the height of its popularity with teens at the pit of its relevance.

So what I think I need is specific testimonial from youngcels. How they actually got here.

If you watch enough redpill, masculinity self improvement channels, you’ll find the Blackpill and the incel wiki for all the terms and discover the few incel forums.

Yeah, but where? Again, talk of incels is at an all time low, the hype is dead now. But somehow Incels.is has never been downer with the kids than right now. Somehow Incels.is is at the height of its popularity with teens at the pit of its relevance.

So what I think I need is specific testimonial from youngcels. How they actually got here.
Incel is almost mainstream. I don't have web analytics data in front of me, but I'd wager that incels and anything incel related has seen non-negligible up ticks in the past two years. Remember that there's a very high probability that incels are mentioned in MGTOW and red pill content as well.

18 year old youngcel here, I came here after the incel subreddits got banned. Made my account before cause I thought u/Board_Gaming was a shitty mod and I needed another place to cope.

18 year old youngcel here, I came here after the incel subreddits got banned. Made my account before cause I thought u/Board_Gaming was a shitty mod and I needed another place to cope.

You're pretty young, but still legally an adult.

Well, you see, when mommy and daddy give each other a very big hug with no clothes on, after some time a little cel comes out.
Where's my naked hug

Once I became a new mod I noticed much of the work categories for me ie the new user approval section and the reports section alike were clogged up like an overflowing shitter just waiting for me the new janny to sop it all up with my mop, undo the clog with my plunger and proceed to flush down the filth while at last covering the bowl and surrounding flooring and tile area with large quantities of hot, soapy water and anti bacterial solutions of various types for floors and shitters.:feelswhat:

Seriously there may of been almost 200+ things/turds for me to deal with in each category and though at first it overwhelmed me, it then quickly thereafter invigorated me as I wanted to approve new registered users quickly hoping that they would pan out and become golden users of the community in time and some of them did but it seems far more of them ended up to psn out as coal turds ie ignorant dumb little kids, homos, trannies and women, infiltrators, garden variety troll fags and IT scum.:feelsohh:

Its been a slog working through all this but with the communities help I’ve been able to largely get things under control to the point our proverbial community shitter is a sparklingly clean and respectable fresh Lysol lemon scented toilet again and not the rancid over burdened pond of shit festering and spattered excess that it was before I rolled up my sleeves and got started.:feelshehe:

Serge, AmIJustDreaming, cocksucker and a few of the elder mods would also helpfully swoop in at times in order to perhaps remove the peskier nuggets or larger chunks of shit that got stuck under the rim that I may of missed but yes indeed.

We’ve finally got this operation running ship shape again.:feelsokman:

What are you saying here, that these youngcels are kids who signed up years ago and just got their immigration applications approved?

When I was a boy, I remember asking my mom, "so, does the man pee in her private?". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i was on r/braincels at 12

WE GO HARD !

How? You were, at best, just grazing puberty's chin. You had no stake in things yet. What could've led you to seek Braincels out?

Did you watch Sicario after you made that thread watching Nightcrawler?

Yeah I remember seeing him when I was a lurker, I’ve been on and off since early 2020 but felt like I was too young (17 at the time). Since joining I’ve made some solid pals and gotten a lot more motivation in life to work hard.
Now? I'm seeing a new one almost every day. How is this happening? How does anyone new find this place, for that matter?
Incel Tears attention, they just repost our shit.
Let's not fool ourselves, this place is a nice hangout, a good outlet for anger, but absolutely not the place for anyone to go seeking help or answers. And that's what these kids need.
LMAO! ANSWERS? I have the answer I’ve been needing, I’ve gotta improve myself with surgerymaxxing. I’ve been saving up money, working, and looking into what I need done. This site has been a major help for my self improvement plans and given me all the info I need.
In just 5 or 10 years. And that's nothing to me. I'm already old.
I’m saying in 5 years being an inkler will be a trend.
Once I became a new mod I noticed much of the work categories for me ie the new user approval section and the reports section alike were clogged up like an overflowing shitter just waiting for me the new janny to sop it all up with my mop, undo the clog with my plunger and proceed to flush down the filth while at last covering the bowl and surrounding flooring and tile area with large quantities of hot, soapy water and anti bacterial solutions of various types for floors and shitters.:feelswhat:

Seriously there may of been almost 200+ things/turds for me to deal with in each category and though at first it overwhelmed me, it then quickly thereafter invigorated me as I wanted to approve newly registered users quickly hoping that they would pan out and become golden users of the community in time and some of them did but it seems far more of them ended up panning out as coal turds ie ignorant dumb little kids, homos, trannies and women, infiltrators, garden variety troll fags and IT scum.:feelsohh:

Its been a slog working through all this but with the communities help I’ve been able to largely get things under control to the point our proverbial community shitter is a sparklingly clean and respectable fresh Lysol lemon scented toilet again and not the rancid over burdened pond of shit festering and spattered excess that it was before I rolled up my sleeves and got started.:feelshehe:

Serge, AmIJustDreaming, cocksucker and a few of the elder mods would also helpfully swoop in at times in order to perhaps remove the peskier nuggets or larger chunks of shit that got stuck under the rim that I may of missed but yes indeed.

We’ve finally got this operation running ship shape again.:feelsokman:
you’re a good mod, keep up the solid work. I appreciate your dedication bro :feelsaww:

NOW GET BACK TO WORK JANNIE! CLEAN THE SEWERS!

Did you watch Sicario after you made that thread watching Nightcrawler?

No.

Incel Tears attention, they just repost our shit.

I don't think it is IncelTear. For one, they've had at least one schism since the heyday of inceldom. Like Incels.is, IncelTear is becoming more and more irrelevant.

But you know who could straighten me out? Someone who actually discovered Incels.is for the first time in 2021. If someone like that could tell me how they found this place...

I don't think it is IncelTear. For one, they've had at least one schism since the heyday of inceldom. Like Incels.is, IncelTear is becoming more and more irrelevant.
Lol, yeah they have their own corner on the internet and they’re doing their karma farming fun (hello IT, love you guys:heart:)
But you know who could straighten me out? Someone who actually discovered Incels.is for the first time in 2021. If someone like that could tell me how they found this place...
Ya idk about any dudes here tbh. I found it and lurked occasionally. Glad there are solid posters like you. :feelsokman:

If you watch enough redpill, masculinity self improvement channels, you’ll find the Blackpill and the incel wiki for all the terms and discover the few incel forums.
basically this
self improvement channels/redpill is pretty popular on youtube and people that go down that rabbit hole will eventually encounter blackpilled content until they reach this site

i completely forgot about that john wick kid jfl, probably ascended like most youngshits will

basically this
self improvement channels/redpill is pretty popular on youtube and people that go down that rabbit hole will eventually encounter blackpilled content until they reach this site

i completely forgot about that john wick kid jfl, probably ascended like most youngshits will

I have seen a lot of videos like that lately. But none of them are saying anything specifically about incels or naming any incel communities. If I all I knew of the incelosphere/manosphere were... Hammerhand and... whoever that frog guy is, I wouldn't know any communities of men but the comments sections of those videos.

I have seen a lot of videos like that lately. But none of them are saying anything specifically about incels or naming any incel communities. If I all I knew of the incelosphere/manosphere were... Hammerhand and... whoever that frog guy is, I wouldn't know any communities of men but the comments sections of those videos.
the video recommendation algorythm will lead you there eventually, also a lot of comments or even the video maker themselves mention redpill/bluepill which may lead people to google that and have the blackpill show up somewhere as they're reading about the redpill

Well I found this place performing research on the blackpill. I think I might've had mentioned this somewhere before. My browser redirected me to this forum and I was astonished to find an active incel community, then I decided to join. A lot of youngcels come from YouTube channels and Reddit, I think.

I just got this as a notification, just a few minutes ago, despite you making it hours ago. How?

I just got this as a notification, just a few minutes ago, despite you making it hours ago. How?

View attachment 504857
Since I'm new to the forum the mods have to accept my message before it's visible to the public. I made it hours ago but it was approved now, that's why you received the notification.

Always been happening

I'm not sure, incel terms are pretty mainstream now. even a friend that i've knows of the term and we are from 3rd world, so take that into account how non-niche inceldom is rn.

I do find it weird that we have oldcels like you here discussing inceldom with a bunch of children who havent even aproached a girl yet, but whatever if they want to waste their time/oportunities they may have had on the future so be it.

While i know that your face and height are prettermined the moment you're born i also know that if i knew of redpill when i was younger maybe i would've had more of a chance at ascending or maybe i just ingested too much copium who knows. as they say you miss 100% of the shots you dont make

i knew i was an incel since i was 11 almost 12 and i wanted to find the forums but they were hard to find then i got on at 13

I joined just before turning 18, and now I just turned 20.

i knew i was an incel since i was 11 almost 12 and i wanted to find the forums but they were hard to find then i got on at 13

What forums? Who said there were forums? Also, how old are you now?

well i probably heard the word first time in 2018. In 2018 and 2019 I would search about it sometimes, but nothing special about that.
So in november 2020 I remembered about it again. And I dont remember exactly, but i think i went to search about it again because I started doubting why I didn't have any girlfriend and was kissless with 17yo almost 18yo. Then I found a forum about looksmax and shit, started seeing that our concept of beauty (where you easily receive a 8/10) is wrong and looks matter.. a thing that I never really considered before. I started reflecting about my life and realized I never really attracted girls or ended up kissing one, I was always shy and shit, so I considered that I could be on inceldom. This forum specifically, I first saw it on december 2020, while I was searching about ER too.
and then im here, 18yo almost 19.

as a 21 year old. I experienced getting manipulated by a lot of my crushes because at that time I was young and naïve. It took me like 5 times of the same story different girl in order learned the pattern.

Hearing stories from friends who almost got arrested from false accusation just because their ex gf changed their mind. Broke my view on women as a whole my mind was filling with rage at the time. Then proceed to do research, mgtow and incel are one of the few names that popped up back in 2018.

The reason why there are more younger people joining in and it will continue to be a trend for the next few decades. Recently there's a lot of guys/boys don't matter propaganda popping up on social media. We don't matter and young boys will soon grow up confused why social media view their gender as monster and rapist even though they have no such thoughts. Confused can turn into blind rage and seek forums to understand why. They will be red pilled at an early age having all this knowledge.

A friend of mine have a niece who say "boys don't matter sorry uncle". It's already happening

Mods aren’t doing their job. There should be very slim exceptions for anyone being under 18 on here, if any at all. Youngfags that come on here for excitement will likely end up ascending before they leave school and pretending they never came on here.

That cel is me:feelsokman:

Cope if you think inceldom rates have already peaked.

It makes perfect sense to be seeing more and more young males joining.

Who’s the youngest person on this forum? Just curious

I wonder who’s the oldest too. Probably emba though

As bad as things were growing up for us oldercels my guess is that for the youngercels it's probably twenty times worse in that with every passing generation the latest cunts coming off the human assembly line keep getting worse and worse as time progresses. In fact, the cunts we had to deal with growing up the youngercels are facing the daughters of those same very cunts thus altogether creating a massive cuntacolypse or cuntstrophe. We're basically in a huge giant cunt disequilibrium vacuum or vortex from which there is no escape other than the collapse of human civilization itself. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: