Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where are all of the succesful, fulfilled men with autism?

anotherwastedlife

anotherwastedlife

Glutton for punishment
★★★★
They do not exist, I was told that people like me would become successful word class artists or writers or even doctors, yet I cannot find anyone with my condition that is an artist, a poet, a doctor, an engineer, a surgeon, a nuclear physicist or even has a higher education degree.

Every single man with aspergers/autism I've ever seen is just a failure in every aspect of life, myself included; most NEETS are autists, as are most cels, neckbeards and IT whiteknights. The only two autists I've ever met personally is that one is a gay hairdresser and the other one is a low tier wagie that has a landwhale gf, it's literally the plapjak meme. So thats not an improvement on anything.

Even the inventor Nikola Tesla lived a shitty life

Elon Musk? Bill Gates? Bobby Fischer?

True only the top 1% can make it

If you're autistic and high IQ it's a good thing it might balance out. Example, retard I went to elementary school with (retard classes together). He was high IQ super good at math very good grades. Now he works at a finance company (very nice building with ocean view).
I'm the low IQ retard (not as autistic as him tho) who is still working slave jobs

If you're autistic and high IQ it's a good thing it might balance out. Example, retard I went to elementary school with (retard classes together). He was high IQ super good at math very good grades. Now he works at a finance company (very nice building with ocean view).
I'm the low IQ retard (not as autistic as him tho) who is still working slave jobs

That can explain it, I was never put in retard classes but I always had a teachers aide throughout primary and secondary school didn't have the best of grades, so i'm very certain my iq quite low

Richard Stallman is "successful" and has autism, but he still is an Incel AFIK

It's literally a developmental disorder. Autistic savants are real but they typically aren't well rounded enough to live a good life anyways and just get taken advantage of or just ignored and never noticed. Welcome to hell.