Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where are all of the rope method threads?

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
To be honest, the only truly useful threads on this website are threads about finding the best suicide method. I just can't seriously read threads on how IT'S OVER for the quantillionth time.
There needs to be a section where you can discuss roping.

roping threads are good yeah there need to be more

only way is ER

To be honest, the only truly useful threads on this website are threads about finding the best suicide method. I just can't seriously read threads on how IT'S OVER for the quantillionth time.
guns are the best. i recommend a shotgun, but remember to tilt the barrel bit more towards you throat and not straight up, if straight up you might just blow off your front part of the head and nothing vital. you most aim a bit closer to the brain stem. use buckshot, not birdshot.

guns are the best. i recommend a shotgun, but remember to tilt the barrel bit more towards you throat and not straight up, if straight up you might just blow off your front part of the head and nothing vital. you most aim a bit closer to the brain stem. use buckshot, not birdshot.
Y buckshot over birdshot?

On sanctioned suicide

Y buckshot over birdshot?
Birdshot is not as powerful as buckshot per pellet. just dont wanna gamble a quick dead, but birdshot could work aswell