Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whens the last time you saw an actually good looking gymcel?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Must have been years for me. The only gymcels I ever see are either short, ugly, or a combination of the two in most cases.

The guys you see online that are both psl 6+ and also gymcels don't seem to be that common in reality.

Anyone who gymcels, you can usually bet is ugly.

Can confirm. I don't even like using the mirror.

I have an acquaintance (former pre-puberty childhood bestfriend) who's ripped as fuck, asked him a few times if he juices, he says no. He's got a good face too, like 7-8/10 just on face. Absolute Chad who got a foid pregnant when he was 17, while I got left behind to rot. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I have an acquaintance (former pre-puberty childhood bestfriend) who's ripped as fuck, asked him a few times if he juices, he says no. He's got a good face too, like 7-8/10 just on face. Absolute Chad who got a foid pregnant when he was 17, while I got left behind to rot. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
If someone looks like they roid, odds are very high they do. Your buddy is probably lying.

Gymcel?
Never

A lot of guys are born good looking without training

Tbh my current gym has nobody with an impressive physique.

20200503 115504
 20200503 115519

Chad without physique = ok
Chad with physique = Slayer
Incel with physique = incel

Never tbh, they're ugly guys perched on top of muscular bodies. I respect their efforts but they will get no pussy.