Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When's the last time you measured your height?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
It's been like 10 years for me and today I measured myself and even at my straightest (the way I never stand), I'm 1 inch shorter than I thought I was. I don't know if I misremembered my height or I've shrunk or whatever.

I was a bit bummed out until I remembered that I put 6'4" on Tinder as an experiment and I still wasn't getting any matches so no great loss.

I don’t remember

Been ya couple years

I think I've never measured my height. It was either my parents when I was a kid, or people who need my height for whatever medical or bureaucratic reasons. I don't care if it's 100% over or 101% over for me height-wise; it's all the same.

I measure my height every day jfl, I have marks on my wall that I check on

Last month at the clinic: it read that I was 5'5. :society:

Who cares. You measure it once, realize you're fcking doomed and that's it.

last time i got measured was last month, It said i was 5’3ft :feelsrope:

This makes me remember how I couldn't believe it when I actually stopped growing. I coped and abstained from measuring myself for like a year and was absolutely shocked to end up finding out I had stopped growing entirely (I'm about 5'9").

few months ago

like 2-3 months ago, im 5'7"

Yesterday. 5'10"

With lifts and shoes, I'm 6' (it's still over because I get heightmogged all the time)

I don’t remember

i dont remember too. Im poor to be able to go to medicucks often. and when i do they say imperfectly fine even if my legs crack while walking. clown world.

Few days ago i measured myself 162cm, last time officially was 15 years ago 161cm.

Almost daily.
My height drops around 2cm throughout the day

A week ago at the doctor, never knew my actual height since 9th grade, And susprisely I havent grown a fucking inch :lul::lul:

173cm

Last time I measured was a week ago.
A couple weeks, I’m like 173 cm:cryfeels:
Last month at the clinic: it read that I was 5'5. :society:
like 2-3 months ago, im 5'7"
last time i got measured was last month, It said i was 5’3ft :feelsrope:
Few days ago i measured myself 162cm, last time officially was 15 years ago 161cm.
Hello fellow manlet trucels, I'm 5'5/166cm

This past week – 5'3"/160cm barefoot.

A few months ago which was 5’5 on the dot

Two years ago, I think.

164 cm (5'4)