Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When's the last time you hung out with black people irl?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
A black kid invited me to his birthday party once in grade school
the real slim shady eminem GIF

I don't know many Black people.

I live with two.

Back in dem slave days :feelsrope:

I genuinely don't think I ever have. I had some Asian friends a long time ago, but don't remember ever having black friends.

Storry time yay

I dont hang out with black people often. but I also dont hang out with anyone else often unless they're my family members

Not counting blackcel friends on social media (who I only hung out with online), the last time I truly hung out with a black person outside of school was probably in elementary. Gigatruecel trait but I can count on my finger how many times I’ve hung out with someone outside of school :feelsrope: (most were curry, given the demographics of my hometown).

If we’re counting just hanging around people in school though I did have some black friends as late as 11th grade. I even had a Chadrone (mulatto) friend who was a basketball star. In the most general sense I had quite a few in-school friends but 0 close ones. And for all I know those in-school friends probably just kept me around as a jestermaxxing clown, never gave an actual fuck about me. Is what it is. I can’t say I resent them for it

The last time i went to the zoo and visited the Chimp exhibition

Like 2 years ago now. I hope that nigga doing alright :feelsokman:

Last time I talked with one was a few months ago

never had cuz im a chinkcel

I don’t know any niggers

There was only one black person growing up in my smalltown and he was from Congo, so never, I was basically the token black person being a medfag

If by "hang out" you mean as in friends do, the last time was in elementary school. I had a black friend whom I hung out with, but unfortunately he moved at some point. He's the first friend I recall ever having.

I saw a black man today

Never. Black people aren't a thing in my country