Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When's the last time you have talked to a girl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
2014 in HS. She basically talked to me and ask why im so shy.

I talked to a waitress at my job about four hours ago.

I’ve never had an actual conversation with one.

Does the doctors assisstant at the proctologist count?

Maybe 18 months ago at uni when I had to work on a project. I've never flirted or "talked" with a girl in that sexual or romantic sense.

1 day ago. The cashier.

I go to the gym everyday, and sometimes they just join the conversation I'm having with my Chad and non-Chad gym bros.
Teehee

They join so that they could have access to chad

They mark their presence and existance

Define "talk."
Fr but I’d like to remind that talking doesn’t equate to much rly, many people even if weird out of decency will talk to you.

I talked to a waitress at my job about four hours ago.
About what?

2014 in HS. She basically talked to me and ask why im so shy.
:incel:

12 hours ago I discussed artbook with wife of my new friend.
:chad:
Did she see you as weird or something?
3 weeks, last slut I talked to was some stupid backpacker asking directions to the local free camp ground. I gave her false directions and sent her to the paid caravan park on the other side of town :feelshaha:
I applaud thee

I have never had a meaningful convo with a foid
Same

I'm talking to a girl rn

Maybe 18 months ago at uni when I had to work on a project. I've never flirted or "talked" with a girl in that sexual or romantic sense.
Legit
Speaking to a woman is less likely for an incel but when it does occur it is completely platonic and there is a high likelyhood of flaking, leaving or instability.
Does the doctors assisstant at the proctologist count?
she had a hole so I guess it counts?

I coincidentally spoke to one yesterday and the day before, it was a family friend daughter and it is out of curtesy, there’s many moments when it is an “awkward silence”.

Every 3 weeks or so I have to engage in conversation rly.

This girl was a slut tho. She would always let kids in my class touch her boobs and ass. Not me because I was shy as fuck.

:incel:
Yikes whores

Did you think about it?

By those simple word search she must’ve been a huge slutty whore
All the kids but you, you should’ve tbh

It is now too late, as usual.

Did she see you as weird or something?
Oh, no. Her husband is super-hyper-turbo game geek. And she is young teacher, artist and fujoshi. We are all freaks.

I talk with women at my work sometimes.

I said good morning to my foid coworker
Enou

She didn't greet me back tho.

Kaguya1

everyday at work.
only formal interactions though,I never tell them information about my real thoughts.

Does he mog you though?

How old is u?
Yeah, he is cuter than me, has hunter eyes and his chin is better. I am taller.
However, lately he has gain a little weight, and I am trying to lose weight.

We are the same age - 30, and his girl is 22.

Excluding people at work/cashiers etc, it was last month when I went out approaching.

i have no idea maybe a few years

A few minutes ago, with my mom :dab:

I talked to my sister a few hours ago. She was nice to me. I asked if I can have some of her orange chicken that she cooked up (frozen from Trader Joe's). She gave me her portion and went to go cook up some more for herself. I decided to stay in the kitchen to accompany her while she was doing it and we chatted for about 10 minutes. It was just small talk but it felt nice to talk to a female.:feelsohh:

Wifey material tbh

My sisters friends came over a month ago. I tried making small talk because I am polite but was ignored. Sister said they told me they thought I looked younger than the boys in their year while I am in tertiary education. JFL.

Just this past weekend, I approach girls every one in a while. had been talking to her for a while and we planned to hangout at her place but she cancelled...

Whatever, I heavily doubt I would've gotten laid anyway. Just friendzoned again for the 5679th time.

Merely talking to females doesn't amount to anything, if you have low self-esteem it may seem like a great feat, because you've build irrealistic grandiose images of females you're attracted to.

But normies have casual conversations out of politeness all the time, to them it means nothing, because talking does mean nothing. If they are not physically attracted to you, you will never be more than friends.

No amount of game can make someone attracted to you. You can maybe talk your way into bed with a girl, but if she's not sexually attracted to you then you will not have sex.

Chads don't have to approach nor game their way into anything, if a foid wants to fuck you they'll make it happen with little to no effort on your part.

Probably about 12 years ago.