Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When's the last time you have talked to a girl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Relatives/service workers don't count. I'm in my 3rd year of college, living on campus, and the last time I have talked to a girl was nearly 3 years ago in HS. It's not over because it never began. It's been so long that I cannot even imagine what it would be like to interact with a female my age anymore.

Define "talk."

Yea I'm in the same boat as you just a little younger.

Probably around like 7 months ago.

Relatives/service workers don't count.

Since the very early 2000s :lul:

I have tried online, but no success. I dont think online counts though since its not face to face.

Not since high school (5+ years ago)

I never talk to anyone tbh. Barely even speak to my own parents

stupid lady at my work i wanted to punch her in the face

I've never talked to a foid outside of necessary school stuff.

I can't remember

2017 I think if not, 2016 for sure

And no PUA lurking scum, harassing women in public with your maddskillz doesn't count

I'm talking to a girl rn

This year when I had group project in uni. But I didnt talk about anything besides the work

I have never had a meaningful convo with a foid

Slayers.co :chad::banhammer:
Chadcels 1

I talked to my sister a few hours ago. She was nice to me. I asked if I can have some of her orange chicken that she cooked up (frozen from Trader Joe's). She gave me her portion and went to go cook up some more for herself. I decided to stay in the kitchen to accompany her while she was doing it and we chatted for about 10 minutes. It was just small talk but it felt nice to talk to a female.:feelsohh:

In person? Last week in class some foid was asking me questions and making small talk.

I honestly don't even remember. Probably in my senior year of high school.

EDIT: Actually, nvm, it was that time where the girl said I'd make a good husband (made a thread on this, not what you think). Forgot exactly when that was though, but it was last year.

Last edited:
Like 3 Months ago a girl asked me for directions

Last month. Sometimes I try to talk to cute foids just in case they are blind and insane and want to hook up. No takers so far but at least I make them uncomfortable.

Probably more than 10 years ago.
I think I talked to some grannies I guess if that counts.

3 weeks, last slut I talked to was some stupid backpacker asking directions to the local free camp ground. I gave her false directions and sent her to the paid caravan park on the other side of town :feelshaha:

she was an old ugly woman. Ugliest and oldest woman in the class. She smelled like pickles too.
At least middle aged foids talk to you. All females avoid me like plague

Last week I tried to greet a cunt, because it's socially expected in the cucked west, the cunt ignored me. The last real talk with a woman was a few months ago, but only in a professional space.

Messaged on reddit a few weeks ago. Thought i was being pranked

At least middle aged foids talk to you. All females avoid me like plague
I'd rather be avoided by foids than to be only contacted by ugly old ladies. Attractive girls avoid getting into the elevator with me after class. I saw them hurry to the staircase instead of coming into an almost empty elevator with me
I talked to my sister a few hours ago. She was nice to me. I asked if I can have some of her orange chicken that she cooked up (frozen from Trader Joe's). She gave me her portion and went to go cook up some more for herself. I decided to stay in the kitchen to accompany her while she was doing it and we chatted for about 10 minutes. It was just small talk but it felt nice to talk to a female.:feelsohh:
Why don't you ask her for a handjob next time?

I'd rather be avoided by foids than to be only contacted by ugly old ladies. Attractive girls avoid getting into the elevator with me after class. I saw them hurry to the staircase instead of coming into an almost empty elevator with me

Why don't you ask her for a handjob next time?
One time in middle school a girl wanted to sit by her friend using my desk. She asked if I would switch desk with her and as soon as I got up and was about to sit in her desk, she looked at my seat and freaked out and said “never mind!”. I was shocked at first but then realized she thought I was literally disgusting and didn’t want me sitting in her desk.

One time in middle school a girl wanted to sit by her friend using my desk. She asked if I would switch desk with her and as soon as I got up and was about to sit in her desk, she looked at my seat and freaked out and said “never mind!”. I was shocked at first but then realized she thought I was literally disgusting and didn’t want me sitting in her desk.
Jfl at these sluts and their """disgust""". If it was Chad whose ass was going to be in her seat, she'd sniff the seat and finger herself to it while she licks the surface of the desk to taste his residue.

Is it because of social anxiety or you gave up or a mix of both?

Do customers at work count if its non work related conversation

12 hours ago I discussed artbook with wife of my new friend.

I go to the gym everyday, and sometimes they just join the conversation I'm having with my Chad and non-Chad gym bros.

Excluding relatives, colleagues and service workers, probably 10 years.

Last night. I was rioting in Hong Kong and a foid offered me gloves and a mask, so I thanked her.

I'm glad that I'm being social. Just helping out the community.

Last night. I was rioting in Hong Kong and a foid offered me gloves and a mask, so I thanked her.

I'm glad that I'm being social. Just helping out the community.
oxford?

June 2018 i talked to a girl for almost a full half minute while waiting for an exam to start

:feelzez: no ban for brag pls