Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When's the Last Time you had a Conversation with Someone?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
family, random people, and online chatting doesn't count.

When's the last time you had a deep convo with someone?

For me I think like 10 years ago.:smonk:

I've never had a conversation with my family for more than 10 seconds and didn't turn into an argument.
I've never had a deep conversation with someone ever.

I've never had a conversation with my family for more than 10 seconds and didn't turn into an argument.
I've never had a deep conversation with someone ever.
Same

I speak with my brother often, we break things down and analyze the water is wet things. Other than that nothing ever.

I live at a place with some neighbours so we occasionally sit down and talk for a while (the last time was a week ago). If I lived completely alone, though, I'd prefer to just stay alone all day; talking to people IRL stresses me out.

Many many years ago

I dont even remember at this point might be few months to a year

When's the last time you had a deep convo with someone?

For me I think like 10 years ago.:smonk:
Cannot remember. Probably never. Most people tell me to shut the fuck up or have no interest in me, I never could talk about any of my interests (from zoology to medieval music to criminology to certain ideologies) with anyone irl because most people think of me as an annoyance or as a retard due to my physical problems and compulsive disorders.

On the Internet it's different, there I met people with the same interests who I can confide in. Unironically: The only ones I had honest conversations about everything with are some autists I met here or on Far Right forums. These people were also the first to help me with any problems (from studies to personal problems to jobs), some of them even gifted me with stuff (like books) without wanting anything back, prior to meeting them I would have never deemed any person as nice to me, but since meeting them I would say that my opinion of people improved.

Insane really who you can meet online if you look in the right places - from incel banking experts to monarchist microbiologists to libertarian informaticians. On the Internet if you look long enough you can find people for almost anything. From trading/keeping rare animals/plants, to participating with you in re-enactments, to making lists of serial killers and fascist movements - going online showed me that I was for once not alone. When the so-called "darkest and most hateful places of the Internet" offer you more help, friendship and comfort than any of the so-called "normal", "nice" and "well adjusted" individuals you know that so(y)ciety is fundamentally broken. The friendships I made with some people online have whitepilled me on the individual scale (for larger society I have still nothing but contempt).

Can't remember I have no one to talk too

No family, random people, or online? About 10 years as well. That was when I had my last friend which was in highschool

I can't recall.

Don't think I've ever had a deep conversation with anyone in real life, ever. :forcedsmile:

I ring up depression hotlines just to get to talk to someone

Doesn't that effectively discount anyone with whom you actually would be inclined to have a deep conversation?

Everyone is an NPC. I cant talk to anyone