Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When's the last time you actually thought the Virgin gf meme was realistic?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I'm curious. Because as we all now know, after like 12 girls are already sucking every chads cock in sight. Especially nowadays.

Part of the reason I will never get married even if I could. I refuse to put a ring on a whore with a body count of 50+.

probably when I realize way back in highschool that all of my "peers" had been fucking and sucking each other since middle school
that concept seemed completely foreign to me at the time. then I realized I had never even thought of this kind of shit happening because I was an incel in the making and was excluded from this formative experiences because I was ugly and socially inept.
and now, we're here :feelsautistic:

If you aren’t Chad, then it never existed.

probably when I realize way back in highschool that all of my "peers" had been fucking and sucking each other since middle school
that concept seemed completely foreign to me at the time. then I realized I had never even thought of this kind of shit happening because I was an incel in the making and was excluded from this formative experiences because I was ugly and socially inept.
Sneed

Probably around 14-15, after realizing how many of my peers were fucking and I was just ignored I realized something wasn’t right, then I found the Blackpill and everything began to make sense.

Relatable and brutal as hell.

Yo same wtf, my oneitis in elementary banged a dude in high school when she was in 5th grade, its a clown world.

Probably around 14-15, after realizing how many of my peers were fucking and I was just ignored I realized something wasn’t right, then I found the Blackpill and everything began to make sense.
Very relatable.
Yo same wtf, my oneitis banged a dude in high school when she was in 5th grade, its a clown world.
Foids in early high school were already fucking University dudes.

Your freshman oneitis was already sucking off 20 year old dudes.

Back in college. I'm actually unsure exactly what you mean by your question but I'm taking it as, "When was the last time you realistically thought there were virgins?"

I've known girls as old (hehe old is such a sad term to use here) as 19 that were still virgins. My cousin remained a virgin until she hit college then she got her first bf within the week and got dicked down within the first month of college and got a STD. Best part is after the Chad fucked her he completely ghosted her. Fucking lifefuel that whores get their just desserts even if it is my cousin. Sad part is every girl does this. Gives her most precious item to some random guy that will never speak to her again. Just because he is nice?charming?warm?smart?confident?
NO! BECAUSE HE LOOKS GOOD AND MAKES HER GENITALS TINGLE!! THE FUCKING WHORES! They have no fucking logic. I don't even understand how the majority of them even get into college in the first place the pieces of shit.

Anyway, I've known plenty of girls 18/19 that were virgins so back in college is when I /fit/-maxxed and thought this was my last and only chance to get a virgin gf. Tried but nothing worked. When I was 22-ish I tried to date this 17yo. I knew she was a virgin. Tried so hard to get her to marry me. Nothing worked. A few months after we met she lost her virginity to her boyfriend. We were at work and I overheard her talking to an older female coworker. How she had sex the night before and cried cuddled up in her boyfriend's arms. Fucking broke me. I went into the storage closet and cried for like an hour because that would never happen to me. I would never know what intimacy feels like. And then I just fucking ignored that bitch for the remainder she worked there.

It was around age 25 when I really felt this weight would never go away and the end of an era when I had the possibility of even meeting a virgin.
(FYI guys: there are no virgin girls after age 20 and coincidentally none of us can even talk to teenagers in 2019 without going to jail so just fucking LOL and rot and die I guess)

Never I think

Near end of middle school / near start of high school

Back in college. I'm actually unsure exactly what you mean by your question but I'm taking it as, "When was the last time you realistically thought there were virgins?"

I've known girls as old (hehe old is such a sad term to use here) as 19 that were still virgins. My cousin remained a virgin until she hit college then she got her first bf within the week and got dicked down within the first month of college and got a STD. Best part is after the Chad fucked her he completely ghosted her. Fucking lifefuel that whores get their just desserts even if it is my cousin. Sad part is every girl does this. Gives her most precious item to some random guy that will never speak to her again. Just because he is nice?charming?warm?smart?confident?
NO! BECAUSE HE LOOKS GOOD AND MAKES HER GENITALS TINGLE!! THE FUCKING WHORES! They have no fucking logic. I don't even understand how the majority of them even get into college in the first place the pieces of shit.

Anyway, I've known plenty of girls 18/19 that were virgins so back in college is when I /fit/-maxxed and thought this was my last and only chance to get a virgin gf. Tried but nothing worked. When I was 22-ish I tried to date this 17yo. I knew she was a virgin. Tried so hard to get her to marry me. Nothing worked. A few months after we met she lost her virginity to her boyfriend. We were at work and I overheard her talking to an older female coworker. How she had sex the night before and cried cuddled up in her boyfriend's arms. Fucking broke me. I went into the storage closet and cried for like an hour because that would never happen to me. I would never know what intimacy feels like. And then I just fucking ignored that bitch for the remainder she worked there.

It was around age 25 when I really felt this weight would never go away and the end of an era when I had the possibility of even meeting a virgin.
(FYI guys: there are no virgin girls after age 20 and coincidentally none of us can even talk to teenagers in 2019 without going to jail so just fucking LOL and rot and die I guess)
Brutal story.

I feel the same Not being able to be with a virgin is a debt I will have with me forever

17 shortly before my 18th birthday.

Was looking online for younger girls to message before Chris Hansen could come after me.

I didn't message anyone and spent my 18th birthday alone. :feelsrope:

probably back in highschool.

when i was 18 thanks to my oneitis. she was shy and girly, unlike her loudmouthed and obnoxious peers so the bluepill got me

i recall asking some experienced guy for advice for approaching shy girls (JFL at thinking i had a chance) to which he replied: "there is no such thing as a "shy girl", you are naive and will get hurt by some manipulative whore".
i remember immediately disliking him for even implying that my oneitis could be like that KEK. eventually i slowly discovered within that year that she was just a normal foid but with shitty social skills. several partners, p&d with chad, etc.